Coley between USF & FSU

Pete, I know what you reported percentage wise yesterday for Coley. However, per Josh Newberg on 24/7 sports the battle is between USF and FSU now after his visit. Just wanted to get your take on that. On my cell, couldn't find the previous Coley thread( or I just missed it)

To be clear, he more than likely said, "between FSU and a University IN South Florida" . . . big difference

Ummmm................................that makes a whole lot of difference..

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Noles have Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace locked up, and rumor has it Swervithan L'Goodling Splatt is going to be the next to commit.
Smoochie-Wallace is a big-time playmaker

They can have those guys. We don't have room anyways. #6 this year, then L'Carpetron Dookmarriot next year.

Watch out.

the kid we need to be looking out for is XMUS JACKSON FLAXON WAXON. but where do you play him? dude played QB, RB, WR, TE, OT, OG, C, WR, LB, DE, DT, CB, Nickel, FS, SS, K, P, MLB and OLB. and is a 5 star at all those positions!

Advertisement
Stacy Coley is NOT going to USF...or FSU for that matter

I'm convinced he's 100% Cane and has been so for some time now, hence why we haven't really heard much from him.

this. not worried. look at what his coach said recently in an interview. kid is a CANE

Just saw Newberg reported Denver Kirkland is down to University of Phoenix and DeVry.

And Ferman chimed in with Apex Tech making a late move here too. Supposedly if you go there you get an awesome set of tools...

Advertisement
It'll take one more (this) national signing day...but you all will realize:

1a. We're getting everybody and;
1b. Golden gets who Golden wants

Advertisement
The Noles have Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace locked up, and rumor has it Swervithan L'Goodling Splatt is going to be the next to commit.
Smoochie-Wallace is a big-time playmaker

They can have those guys. We don't have room anyways. #6 this year, then L'Carpetron Dookmarriot next year.

Watch out.

Nascar McGoogle is a kid we need to be on next year. Good pulling guard. And Cadillac LeBenzroil is a great back prospect.

Cadillac's brother L'Fios 'XBox' Hardeesburger is also a kid to keep an eye on.

josh newberg is a usf guy...fan and i believe the "Mike Bakas" for the usf site on scout...so of course he would throw usf in the mix.

The other brother is the nole homer.

Advertisement

I think it was more this type of no...

299.gif

Advertisement
Back