Coley between USF & FSU

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Pete, I know what you reported percentage wise yesterday for Coley. However, per Josh Newberg on 24/7 sports the battle is between USF and FSU now after his visit. Just wanted to get your take on that. On my cell, couldn't find the previous Coley thread( or I just missed it)

Advertisement
Think about it like this, unless the staff has gotten played by Coley,, then he's going to sign with UM. Coley doesn't even really care about recruiting, hasn't played games because he doesn't care, and his coach is a true 'Cane who would not let the staff get played. The other side of Coley being aloof to the recruiting process is that he might change his mind at the last second, even if he has been giving UM good news. But the general idea I am getting across is that there is no way UM isn't in this thing if the staff believes they are getting him, and likely, UM leads big at the moment.

Golden be trolling FSU hard!

First Bryant, then the BTW boys and now Coley!

Talk about breaking the spirit of the Semenholes.

Advertisement
276.jpg

Pete, I know what you reported percentage wise yesterday for Coley. However, per Josh Newberg on 24/7 sports the battle is between USF and FSU now after his visit. Just wanted to get your take on that. On my cell, couldn't find the previous Coley thread( or I just missed it)

1.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw Newberg reported Denver Kirkland is down to University of Phoenix and DeVry.

Newberg is the *** lover of Langston. He is one of the biggest nole homers you will ever find.

Advertisement
At this time of the recruiting year, everything that is leaked is questionable. Including what's told to Pete.

Advertisement
LOL USF

If I were a recruitnik, there's no way I would say that USF is the running for a blue-chipper that one of the big 3 desperately wants.

I'd rather be dead wrong on signing day than report such foolishness.

Somehow with Bennett as his coach, I dont think we would be eliminted from the final two in favor of USF of all teams. Total BS. I trust Peter on this.

Advertisement
Back