Coley between USF & FSU

LOL USF

If I were a recruitnik, there's no way I would say that USF is the running for a blue-chipper that one of the big 3 desperately wants.

I'd rather be dead wrong on signing day than report such foolishness.

THIS

It's actually a perfect strategy...get everyone excited and then we they don't pick your school it's what was expected anyway....people just want hope. Hope sells.

Advertisement
LOL USF

If I were a recruitnik, there's no way I would say that USF is the running for a blue-chipper that one of the big 3 desperately wants.

I'd rather be dead wrong on signing day than report such foolishness.

THIS

It's actually a perfect strategy...get everyone excited and then we they don't pick your school it's what was expected anyway....people just want hope. Hope sells.

Don't see how this makes sense if he picks us. He's gonna look like a dam fool.

Stacy Coley is NOT going to USF...or FSU for that matter

I'm convinced he's 100% Cane and has been so for some time now, hence why we haven't really heard much from him.

I can't wait to see how butthurt these media types will be on signing day. Its going to be glorious hearing their excuses. When we start hearing all the excuses, then I know we're back

Advertisement
oh_yeah_1825198922.gif

Taggart is going to be a pain in the *** for recruiting, but he's not ready to challenge for kids like Coley yet.

this info is probably wack but generally speaking it wouldn't be a huge shock if taggart pulled a kid that UM/FSU/UF are after... it will probably happen at some point

He will pull some kid from the Tampa area where his school and his connections are. He has 0 chance of getting a south FL kid that the Big 3 wants. None.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next Weds can't get here soon enough. Is that radio clip legit? Verified to be a coach from Coley's school?

Advertisement
Pete, I know what you reported percentage wise yesterday for Coley. However, per Josh Newberg on 24/7 sports the battle is between USF and FSU now after his visit. Just wanted to get your take on that. On my cell, couldn't find the previous Coley thread( or I just missed it)

To be clear, he more than likely said, "between FSU and a University IN South Florida" . . . big difference

Advertisement
Back