Coley and Cj Worton

U

User-4525

16.jpg

TIFIW

Advertisement
I think he's talking about Lane going to UF for a visit, just a guess. & tbh I don't really want him either I was just putting up the convo

Advertisement
Cj Worton - Soft FSU commit that Coley recruited. Hes boys with Lane and Tyree Brady. Worton is talking to Coach Coley & asked if Brady will get an offer. (Has FSU,Uf, UK, UCF and a couple other offers). Coley said yes he will get an offer. CJ has a Miami offer

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Cj Worton - Soft FSU commit that Coley recruited. Hes boys with Lane and Tyree Brady. Worton is talking to Coach Coley & asked if Brady will get an offer. (Has FSU,Uf, UK, UCF and a couple other offers). Coley said yes he will get an offer. CJ has a Miami offer

Maaaaaaaaan how you get that convo... Nice ****

You must not know me....I run **** around here.

/Got it off twitter tho

/Got it off twitter tho

Lol... Thats whats up... Twitterverse the Gift & the curse... You think Brady will commit on the spot i actually like him better than lane from what i actually saw

Advertisement

/Got it off twitter tho

Lol... Thats whats up... Twitterverse the Gift & the curse... You think Brady will commit on the spot i actually like him better than lane from what i actually saw

You like him better then Lane wtf?! Lol Brady won't commit on the spot because other big schools are looking at him now but no way he can touch Lane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back