Coley and Cj Worton

FYI he's posted a bunch of other convos with other coaches on twitter, apparently he wants coaches to offer sme other friend of his

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Brady Marshall bound or do you think we can get a shot at him after a year or two at prep/juco?

IMO we only have room for 2-3 WRs in this class, and if we can land Lane and Dixon, I say call it a day and take only 2 and try to sign and place Brady in prep or JUCO.

Yes this is a ridiculous year for WRs especially in south FL, but we have serious needs on the defensive side of the ball with only one commitment there (Stuckey), and our WR depth is stacked especially with the additions of Stacey Coley, Derrick Griffen(if he qualifies) and Corn Elder(I believe he will be a slot WR). We only loose Hurns this year, no one else is leaving early IMO. The only 2 with a chance to leave early are Dorsett and Scott and I doubt it.

Not to mention we are looking good for a few top 2015 WRs for next year, so only taking a few this year can ensure us a better WR haul next class than if we were to stack up with 4-5 WRs in this class.

So only using 2 ships on WRs for this class by hopefully signing Lane and Dixon and then "sign and place" Brady (so we will have the best shot at him after prep/JUCO) would IMO be ideal, so we could stock up on some DLinemen and LBs that we desperately need to turn this program around. Especially since we will be taking more JUCOs this cycle.

I would like to see us sign 2 JUCO DTs, 1 JUCO SDE, and 1 JUCO LB.

Our offense is stacked, time to start stacking the D.

Advertisement
Just a hypothetical, would you guys rather have Travis Rudolph, Dixon, and a third WR - (around Jojo Robinsons level) or Ermon Lane, Brady (with chance he won't qualify), and CJ Worton?

The gap between Dixon and Lane isn't that wide honestly. I was blown away by Dixon the other day.

Advertisement
Want Lane, that's it. Lane, Dixon and Rudolph please.

Austin Roberts at TE? My mind can't handle that haul
Anybody got an update on Roberts?

I don't think Miami is really pushing that hard for him if they do we will land him if not i think he ends up at Ohio State

I remember like 2 months back when he said on some rivals site that he was close to a decision until Ohio State offered. After that he basically has been a ghost so im just curious

Advertisement
Kudos to Coley for deciphering the code.
20.jpg

dont want nothing to do with Worton.

Ermon Lane, Dixon, Rudolph is my dream list. With two outside wrs...and Dixon in slot. Though i see pulling rudolph back will be tough.

Lane is key for me.....Dixon right now though is puling rank..though i still dont believe the gates wont play a factor there.....

I'll keep an eye on JoJo Robinson, Winky Flowers also

Advertisement
Back