Cole Talks Miami

View as article
Advertisement
STUD!!!!!! with that said he is still young and will get better, also to get him we just gotta stay on Miramar because even though it isn't a pipeline coch Cogdell really responds to Golden so he should be a Cne at the end of the day

I saw Tracy a little after halftime at the basketball game yesterday and asked about his relationship with Cole. He says he isn't jumping all over him yet for Miami because he is allowing Cole to absorb the process but Cole knows what they would like him to do and will discuss more when Cole is ready.

Advertisement
I saw Tracy a little after halftime at the basketball game yesterday and asked about his relationship with Cole. He says he isn't jumping all over him yet for Miami because he is allowing Cole to absorb the process but Cole knows what they would like him to do and will discuss more when Cole is ready.

I love that Miramar is becoming our go to Pipeline. Miramar kids seem to recieve a level of coaching above some of the other public schools down here.

I love that Miramar is becoming our go to Pipeline. Miramar kids seem to recieve a level of coaching above some of the other public schools down here.

They got one of he best HC in Damon Cogdell and one of the most level headed ones because he doesn't push a school but he's still like a brother to all the players so that's why they always have ther mind right plus Miramar is a pro UM school

They got one of he best HC in Damon Cogdell and one of the most level headed ones because he doesn't push a school but he's still like a brother to all the players so that's why they always have ther mind right plus Miramar is a pro UM school

Well I know for a fact in the past he has pushed WVU but he seems to have cooled on that front.

Well I know for a fact in the past he has pushed WVU but he seems to have cooled on that front.

Trust me i went to Miramar from 04-08 and graduatd a yer before Geno and Stedman and was cool with Cogdell and the players and the key was the big time schools didn't focus at Miramar because of Miramar reputation i guess but when Geno and Stedman got to there senior years they got focused on but U didn't make a effort there so West Virginia who obviously will hear from Cogdell more showed them love and it was a easy transition for them but i there was a pipeline then West Virginia wouldn't be getting shut out now on the big players it has always been about the players and not Cogdell so thats how it is

Advertisement
Grace and Howard were two of the best I've seen coming out of HS as far as their ability to recognize and react. Some of that is instinctual, but I imagine their coaching had a lot to do with it. Malcolm Lewis came here polished as well.

Lot of respect for what Coach Cogdell is doing up there.

Grace and Howard were two of the best I've seen coming out of HS as far as their ability to recognize and react. Some of that is instinctual, but I imagine their coaching had a lot to do with it. Malcolm Lewis came here polished as well.

Lot of respect for what Coach Cogdell is doing up there.

Only been there since i believe 04 so he hasn't had much time but look in less then a decade he is making STUDS year in and year out and thats what will keep UM on them hard every year

Last edited:
Cole shut down Stacy Coley early this year so you can only imagine how great he's going to be in the future. He isn't the only person to look at from Miramar especially there safety Andre Godfrey who had a wonder junior season, a hard hitting play maker.
Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9KGChOnxOc
That 2015 and 2014 class over there is stacked. To start with the 2014 there QB Jeanty who has an offer from UCF.
-Cameron Rigby an optimist legend at PPO and was all state his sophmore year at Chaminade with 1.000yds rushing with less than 100 carries. I seen Rigby make some great catches in the 1 on 1's especially with that diving catch. But the U might look passed him because of his height standing at 5'8.
Highlights - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4wAUdmELdQ
-Another person I saw making plays in the 1 on 1's was Kwasim West. Although his skinny WR, he got off the line with ease, he just need to put on some more LBS.
Highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/967488/highlights/27682766
Another underrated WR was Malcolm Anderson. He made a few nice grabs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miramar has ALOT of coaches...and they also have STRUCTURE.

Coach Cogdell does a good job with that.....their is a "feeder program" with the optomist levels...when i coached at Miramar Optomist alot of the current miramar coaching staffs also coached the teams their too...Geno, Steadman, Sticksm all those guys would be out to Miramar Optomist after practice at the park.....

So if u lock down your feeder area...with the amount of talent in the miramar area...(Pembroke Pines Optomist, Miramar, Carol City) you will be stacked for a long time.

Ifgi get into coaching this yr i wouldnt mind hopping on that Miramar staff...look out

Advertisement
I know we're all on Sony and Cook and maybe that kid from Louisiana as RBs in the class of 2014, but a name to watch out for is Miramar RB Eric Pittman. The coaches call him "The Magic Man" or "Mr Uh Oh", because magic happens when he has the ball, and opposing teams say "uh oh" when he's on the field.

Might not be a UM Back, but, he's a player that will definitely make a name for himself in the recruiting world this year.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2220267/highlights/31160376

I know we're all on Sony and Cook and maybe that kid from Louisiana as RBs in the class of 2014, but a name to watch out for is Miramar RB Eric Pittman. The coaches call him "The Magic Man" or "Mr Uh Oh", because magic happens when he has the ball, and opposing teams say "uh oh" when he's on the field.

Might not be a UM Back, but, he's a player that will definitely make a name for himself in the recruiting world this year.

YESSS!!!!!! I forgot all about Pittman, him and Rigby are going to due damage next year in that backfield with Anderson and Lewis. Yesterday in the tryouts Pittman was blowing past everyone he was up against. He's too fast!!!

I think most folk should plan to get one of Sony or Cook and then get another stud running back to go with it and there's plenty to go around this year especially with a glaring need at the position

Advertisement
Back