Cole McConathy 4* DE from Spanish Fort, AL

Advertisement
He chose violence.
Unless sofla magically sprouts some white tail bucks he ain’t coming to Miami.
That would be one **** of a recruiting rules violation if this staff pulls it off.

But he would fit so well on this defense it wouldn’t even be fair.
Bruh dead *** every time I see film of Mario’s prospects compared to past staffs it’s way different. Most guys just jump off the tape and I felt with other staffs it was more meh. Sheesh bruh that front seven is going to be nasty.

Last edited:
Bruh dead *** every time I see film of Mario’s prospects compared to past staffs it’s way different. Most guys just jump off the tape and I felt with other staffs it was more meh. Sheesh bruh that front seven is going to be nasty.

Yup I love the LB/DE types…Now we just have to find DT.

Ice Cube Friday GIF by Max

Advertisement
It'll be like the Jack Pyburn recruitment.. we slide in and identify him then everyone else does later and he ends up elsewhere - SEC most likely.
Jack was a huge gator fan that’s parents went to UF. Ad knew how that movie was ending way before the offer. Same with Austin Barber. This kid is legit intrigued by playing for Jason Taylor. I think we have a much better chance with him than the Gatuh kids.

Jack was a huge gator fan that’s parents went to UF. Ad knew how that movie was ending way before the offer. Same with Austin Barber. This kid is legit intrigued by playing for Jason Taylor. I think we have a much better chance with him than the Gatuh kids.
This kid also has better tape than Jack IMO. The traits pop on his film a bit more.

Did he have an offer from troy? If not then it’s super weird for now Alabama schools or any SEC even the bottom feeders to miss this one in their home state.
Not to be that guy, but a few of the big boy SEC schools that have seen him, probably have fans would likely flip out at the thought of signing more than 2 to 3, 3 star kids… just joking…. a lil bit….but he’s probably one of those kids that amazingly in 2023, just have fallen through the cracks. Maybe he didn’t go to some of these camps. Maybe they’re underestimating his ability…. because… u know…. his skin color… (U know it happens damnit, 🤣). Maybe he’s just unknown. There probably isn’t a good reason, but there he sits, seemingly heading to UL. We need to pull out one a dem fake “Detour” signs and get this kid to Coral Gables.

Advertisement

Austin Barber was a very good eval. Only real bright spot on their OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back