Cole McConathy 4* DE from Spanish Fort, AL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to be the guy that makes people question Nick Saban's ability to land top local talent. How the **** does a state player of the year fly under the radar so long? This dude has tons of tape, plays for a big school, has the stats, and measurables. What else could one possibly want from a DE? This guy is one of the few complete packages I have seen us pull away from an area like that.

I am very, very excited about his upside. He's going to make a lot of people look silly with that first step, and finishing ability. Quick, fast, smart, violent...
This dude is going to be an elite player for us just watch

curious on your thoughts on him... Just watched his tape and left saying "wow"
Insane production in a football state like Alabama. My initial reaction is he sorta reminds me of Rusty Medearis. Mind you, if Rusty doesn't blow out his knee, my guess is he's wearing a gold jacket and I don't think Cole is that level of athlete (at least not yet). No knock on Cole though, very, very few recruits are on Rusty's level.

Mario has a room full of alpha dog edges. It will be hard to see playing time early, but I think he forces his way on the field.

Got some Scott Patchan in his game
Emotion Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude came to the OV like he just got cleaning pools in Cooper City all day.

This dude frame has alot of weight to add. We're looking at a 6'5 250 Strongside end right here.

I was born in Bama and he looks like a frat kid haha. Going to be really interesting to see how he develops and if the staff got this one right.

Dude came to the OV like he just got cleaning pools in Cooper City all day.

This dude frame has alot of weight to add. We're looking at a 6'5 250 Strongside end right here.
That’s the white boy that wants to be here though. If the dude fishes and be on the water…offer em

I was born in Bama and he looks like a frat kid haha. Going to be really interesting to see how he develops and if the staff got this one right.
i went to Tua's first game in bama...whole bunch of kids that looked like him or wore collar shirts with ties and chicks with boots and leathers on..i had a culture shock honestly lol

Advertisement
Back