Colbie Young Portal

I think I have a prostate issue. I’m peeing every 3-4 hours now and it’s been going on for weeks.
Does it feel like you have to pee all the time? If that's the case it could be prostatitis like I had... Im only 29, so in my case it was caused by kidney stones apparently

Advertisement

Some insane stalker tried to call me out when I spoke on how terrible Colbie is at running routes

Fool talking about I was mad that Jacurri wasn't named the 2nd string QB. Like what? Tag me in that please cause you talking outcha a$$. I only EVER said that it was Dawson's job to develop Jacurri.

Anyway, I know he will see this post and he knows who he is.

Funny thing to me though is Canes fans acting like dude is a loss. He's barely average and is in no way better then Jacolby, Restrepo or Horton.

No way you can tell me this molasses foot MF is a loss. Good riddance.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20231211_223834_YouTube.mp4
    2.3 MB
Advertisement
Some insane stalker tried to call me out when I spoke on how terrible Colbie is at running routes

Fool talking about I was mad that Jacurri wasn't named the 2nd string QB. Like what? Tag me in that please cause you talking outcha a$$. I only EVER said that it was Dawson's job to develop Jacurri.

Anyway, I know he will see this post and he knows who he is.

Funny thing to me though is Canes fans acting like dude is a loss. He's barely average and is in no way better then Jacolby, Restrepo or Horton.

No way you can tell me this molasses foot MF is a loss. Good riddance.
Horton even worse.. lol

Advertisement
It's funny that as much as CIS ******* about players dropping passes, nobody ever made a big deal about it when Young did. He dropped more passes than X and George combined this year.

Advertisement
It's funny that as much as CIS ******* about players dropping passes, nobody ever made a big deal about it when Young did. He dropped more passes than X and George combined this year.

Thank You!!!!

I'm like we can't be watching the same guy.

Advertisement
This must be how G5 and lower P5 schools feel. We take a skinny WR that nobody knew about or wanted and developed him into one of the best big body WRs in the ACC and before his senior season he leaves.
Lmao you stupid! Kid was even bigger when he first stepped on campus. We didn’t develop him. He came in ready to play. Last year he got here late summer and had to learn the plays on the fly so he didn’t see action until week 7 or so. He still balled out (when targeted). We actually made him lose weight coming into this year. So your comment is false news. We should have given him more than two targets per game and he wouldn’t have left smh. If you look at this dudes highlights in the two years here, you’ll see he made some catches no one we have ever had has made (especially last season). I told my wife if I was him, as much as I love The U, I would transfer because only 3 targets a game to a guy that is 6’5” with bounce and making 1 handed grabs over people is criminal! While 5’6”, 4.7 40 restrepo is getting 9-10 targets per game smh.

Colbie Young is significantly bigger now then he was in high school.
We didn’t recruit him out of HS. He was a JC guy and busted his *** there to get bigger. We didn’t get him bigger. He came to Miami nearly 230 pounds. We actually had him lose weight after his first season here. We can take credit for him getting faster, but that is all.

Didn’t stop George from having a career year.
Because he was targeted more than Colbie also. But I feel George is a special player man! Could have a Devante Smith type impact if used properly. He is cat like quick for a guy his height. Kid just glides

We didn’t recruit him out of HS. He was a JC guy and busted his *** there to get bigger. We didn’t get him bigger. He came to Miami nearly 230 pounds. We actually had him lose weight after his first season here. We can take credit for him getting faster, but that is all.

He got faster?

Advertisement
Back