Cody brown must play

Advertisement
This kid is big and ran through tackles. He and Franklin must get the ball more!
Come on fellas! Anyone recruited by Miami would have run through this garbage defense we saw Saturday🤣🤣🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️! Typical fan hot takes on here ! You think Cody would have run through holes that were not present vs Alabama and Michigan State? If you do, please by this bridge I am selling for $1 million ! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

I think Cam is a decent back. I don't think he's a potential game changer like Chaney or Knighton could be. I think it's premature to suggest more playing time for Brown. Brown needs more time, I don't think he would be much better than Cam against decent competition. This O-line dosen't help anybody though.

Advertisement
You guys who think Harris is a decent back have bad memories. Chaney is a good back could be great if he could ever stay healthy. Dallas was a good back. Homer and Walton were decent backs. We had a better backup in Gus than Harris is as a starter... Duke was an exceptional back. Even Mike James and arguably Damien Berry were better backs.

The only two backs in the last 20 years I would say were as limited as Cam were Yearby and Javaris James. And Yearby was probably better, tbh. Maybe if you count Dallas Crawford as an RB you can add in a third.

Cam reminds me of Charlie Jones if anyone remembers that kid. Just not enough there there.

Yea I mean each carry was straight up field with nobody in their way at all.
But we even saw in the Bama game Harris had a huge hole, misread it and instead of a possible big gain we 5-6 yards. He has no vision IMO.

Well obviously the offense is in trouble, that's why protecting your young future qb's is the priority right now IMO.
Yeah I get that. I just think there’s other ways to scheme around it other than max pro with 2 or 3 man routes. If we have to resort to that we are in trouble

Advertisement
You guys who think Harris is a decent back have bad memories. Chaney is a good back could be great if he could ever stay healthy. Dallas was a good back. Homer and Walton were decent backs. We had a better backup in Gus than Harris is as a starter... Duke was an exceptional back. Even Mike James and arguably Damien Berry were better backs.

The only two backs in the last 20 years I would say were as limited as Cam were Yearby and Javaris James. And Yearby was probably better, tbh. Maybe if you count Dallas Crawford as an RB you can add in a third.

Cam reminds me of Charlie Jones if anyone remembers that kid. Just not enough there there.
I think our fanbase has been spoiled by the tradition we have at that position.

I think our fanbase has been spoiled by the tradition we have at that position.

It’s frickin frustrating to hear people defend Harris or Flagg or even Harley when you see the talent that has come through this program. Wherever there is a subpar performer with higher ceiling kids riding pine, you need to need to take a hard look at coaching and ask wtf is going on?

Time to let the younger RBs carry the load, to let the younger WRs split the reps, to start ramping up the snap counts for the young defenders. We have a talent gap among the starters that doesn’t exist among the youth movement.

And Manny need to shift gears without losing. His talk about young talent is his way of trying to save his job. There are no excuses. He has to do both.

It’s frickin frustrating to hear people defend Harris or Flagg or even Harley when you see the talent that has come through this program. Wherever there is a subpar performer with higher ceiling kids riding pine, you need to need to take a hard look at coaching and ask wtf is going on?

Time to let the younger RBs carry the load, to let the younger WRs split the reps, to start ramping up the snap counts for the young defenders. We have a talent gap among the starters that doesn’t exist among the youth movement.

And Manny need to shift gears without losing. His talk about young talent is his way of trying to save his job. There are no excuses. He has to do both.
Idk if it’s defending per se..I think we all under the talent drop off in the program. We think we have talent, until we line up against Bama/Clemson. Fact is..,we are not close rn. And if it’s coaching then it’s mainly the recruiting aspect Imo opinion..a couple nights ago the 2004 Miami vs uva game popped up on my YouTube list.:so I watched. And forget the scheme and different era the ATHLETICISM was so different from what we’ve had..that said we’ve teams talented enough to win 8/9 games

He should be "off suspension". Whether he plays is another story. I could see him having to "earn" it back. I'd be okay with that.
Such a ridiculous concept. He should be earning it back while suspended. If he served his suspension that should just be the end of it.

Advertisement
Not sure I’ve ever seen a fanbase that goes through such lengths to **** on their own players. I’ve seen fanbases go through the gymnastics to pump up their player, but not so much contortion to tear them down…..

Fascinating work

Advertisement
Back