Cody brown must play

Advertisement
He did but he looked like the same old cam with 0 wiggle. The only difference is against **** teams the holes are big enough to drive a truck through.
So what exactly did we see from the other two that makes anyone think they are better? There was zero evidence of it other than just wanting them to get more carries which is fine but they have shown us nothing.

So what exactly did we see from the other two that makes anyone think they are better? There was zero evidence of it other than just wanting them to get more carries which is fine but they have shown us nothing.
I saw a little less dancing and hesitation but as you pointed the competition sucked. I just have seen so much it can dancing in the backfield I’m ready to see what the other kids can do.

I saw a little less dancing and hesitation but as you pointed the competition sucked. I just have seen so much it can dancing in the backfield I’m ready to see what the other kids can do.
Yea I mean each carry was straight up field with nobody in their way at all.

Advertisement
Brown played well but looks a bit slow. Maybe could shed a few pounds.

He was running the ball against an NAIA team. Relax.
He had a nice cut back run as opposed to plowing ahead. When was the last time we've seen a Miami running leave their feet at the goal line? Again, this kid was headed to Tennessee before they blew up with Happy Meals. We know what have and don't have with Harris. Hopefully this kid gets carries against UVA. Let's see what he can do.

He had a nice cut back run as opposed to plowing ahead. When was the last time we've seen a Miami running leave their feet at the goal line? Again, this kid was headed to Tennessee before they blew up with Happy Meals. They produce backs. We know what have and don't have with Harris. Hopefully this kid gets carries against UVA. Let's see what he can do.
Fair enough...
Just putting things in perspective.
It was a dog **** opponent.

Fair enough...
Just putting things in perspective.
It was a dog **** opponent.
Yeah, apples to apples. Underclassmen looked more athletic as opposed to our seniors and super seniors in this scrimmage. For me, that is the only take that matters.

Advertisement
Or we could utilize 2 TE sets for an extra blocker. Somehow I feel like Lashlee wouldn't even consider this. You get the extra blocker on the field while keeping Cam off of it.

Have you seen Mallory block? I'd think lashlee to be an idiot making that kid do any more blocking than absolutely necessary

Advertisement
Be nice to have Rooster back. Freshman looked good. I disagree with the Cam hate tho. People are quick to forget he had an 83 yard TD yesterday and has had multiple big TDs over the years. He can catch and he’s an okay blocker. Not claiming he is elite or all conference but he will be looked upon historically as a decent RB I think. I’d put Cam above Damien Berry and Mike James but obviously below Miller and Duke.
Lol komedy. Camron is like on Dallas Crawford level.

Advertisement
Or we could utilize 2 TE sets for an extra blocker. Somehow I feel like Lashlee wouldn't even consider this. You get the extra blocker on the field while keeping Cam off of it.
So run 3 Route patterns? Nah. The only way a 2TE package works consistently is if the run game is cruising and u can PA off of it. Or you end up looking like MR or Enos calling plays. Having to depend on 3 route patterns because u have to leave two (including the RB 3) extra guys to protect means you can’t protect your QB..and if that’s the case your offense is in trouble

So run 3 Route patterns? Nah. The only way a 2TE package works consistently is if the run game is cruising and u can PA off of it. Or you end up looking like MR or Enos calling plays. Having to depend on 3 route patterns because u have to leave two (including the RB 3) extra guys to protect means you can’t protect your QB..and if that’s the case your offense is in trouble
Well obviously the offense is in trouble, that's why protecting your young future qb's is the priority right now IMO.

Advertisement
Back