Cody Brown in the Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shouldn't you be pausing right about now?
Wait A Second Hold On GIF by Laff

Thad is not hitting the Portal, you guys need to really work on your reading comprehension skills.
I was questioned alot about Thad because people with YT channels kept saying Thad was rumored to be leaving. That was back in Dec - Jan. So for craps and giggles I asked somebody close to him and they were like “that’s absolute bs“. They were adamant about it. Cody was always the name in the rb room. It would be crazy for Thad to leave now especially after the spring he just had.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Whoa... The kid has looked great this spring, probably the 3rd best WR after X and George. Now you want to send him packing while you're waiting for Romelo (hurt) and Ladson (good not great spring) to breakout? No... All this means, is that we are only gonna take 3 WR's in '23 not 4 or 5 as originally thought if all these guys continue to perform. Injuries and performance will further determine the 23 class. Right now, this maybe the best unit on the team.
No wr has looked “great “ this spring , I’m not sure where that’s coming from. The top three are obvious but even they‘ve had lapses and consistency issues. I wouldn’t say people are exactly confident in that group leaving spring ball.

Advertisement
Sure but he probably wants to play. I've heard rumblings about Marcus Clarke as well.
Clarke leaving proves we were decent at CB before picking up Porter....I watched several west v games Porter didn't really impress me.... already had Couch who is just as good imo ....Blades came back strong like I thought he would... Clarke had a good spring along with a much improved Dunson who is still a deep ball casualty.....still like both better than Ivey ...

imagine Ivey and Dunson playing press coverage against fast physical receivers without help over the top...both are liabilities without a great front 7.... Curtis is a project with very good football speed (not a burner like he was hyped up to be) and very quick feet....to me it was his ball skills and savvy that stood out in HS...

should move to slot receiver behind X and Smith where he could be one injury away from seeing the field...he will likely get buried even further on the cb depth chart come fall ... needs to make that move asap imo...

*as for Brown....wish him nothing but the best at his next destination....

Advertisement
Clarke leaving proves we were decent at CB before picking up Porter....I watched several west v games Porter didn't really impress me.... already had Couch who is just as good imo ....Blades came back strong like I thought he would... Clarke had a good spring along with a much improved Dunson who is still a deep ball casualty.....still like both better than Ivey ...

imagine Ivey and Dunson playing press coverage against fast physical receivers without help over the top...both are liabilities without a great front 7.... Curtis is a project with very good football speed (not a burner like he was hyped up to be) and very quick feet....to me it was his ball skills and savvy that stood out in HS...

should move to slot receiver behind X and Smith where he could be one injury away from seeing the field...he will likely get buried even further on the cb depth chart come fall ... needs to make that move asap imo...

Should be Ivey transferring out. Would rather see Clarke or dunson get his reps. Both are better then Ivey. Bummer if we lose Clarke

The word on Porter from WVU insiders is that he takes a lot of unnecessary risks so he’s more of a boom or bust type corner.

In Mario & Addae I trust. We shall see.

Advertisement
Back