Cody Brown commits to Miami

I just personally like backs that can bend and wiggle. Did anyone pay attention to the offensive line play? Those wholes were massive. I saw nothing special is all I'm getting at.

Advertisement
I agree that this will be the future trend.

But as of now, their percentages of high school players to college and D1 is very good. And I hate Ohio.

I had a startling insight about the state of Ohio recently. It's the home of the most astronauts, presidents and serial killers.

Meaning, people from Ohio are most inclined to tell everyone what to do, kill everyone, or get as far away from Ohio as humanly possible.

For the haters who have no idea what a running back looks like

Seriously! What a GREAT running back!

Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 7.00.33 PM.png

Advertisement
Norvell will NOT get them right before long UNLESS he changes the entire culture, and I'm not sure he has enough time or second/third chances to do so.

Agreed FSU is an absolute dumpster fire right now, probably worse than most outsiders think, but the fact of the matter is they hardly had the money to fire Taggart. Norvell will get time. But it's not gonna matter if he can't get the culture right, and he's got a LOOOOONG way to go.

only a few years ago jimmy murphy was our 4th string back and getting burn..... this dude will be 4th/5th string this fall..lets ****** go
Don’t forget we have Smith if we get into a pinch. Just unreal, we haven’t had a stacked RB room like this in a long, long time.

I have been wanting us to get bigger backs for a very long time. People get so caught up in speed numbers, but if you have a dude that is in the 230 range with decent speed, he's going to break more tackles, period. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you get tackled easily. On the other hand, it doesn't matter how slow you are if they can't tackle you. Lucky for us, this dude is big AND fast enough to run away from most folks. WooHOOOO!!!

Advertisement
Winning a title is great, my post was answering to someone that said Saban left a well oiled machine for Miles, like Butch did for Coker.
Except that’s not what the exchange was about. The post was in response to miles, who sucks and absolutely inherited saban’s players at lsu, which was the point. well piled is your term, we can only guess why.

He did but had three losses or more every season except the title one, which wasnt an undefeated one. And some people thought USC deserved that title above them.
Like I said nothing special, at Bama is where he has made his HOF resume.
except the post you responded to was about miles, not saban. Only your yeast caused you to dive this far down the rabbit hole.

I have been wanting us to get bigger backs for a very long time. People get so caught up in speed numbers, but if you have a dude that is in the 230 range with decent speed, he's going to break more tackles, period. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you get tackled easily. On the other hand, it doesn't matter how slow you are if they can't tackle you. Lucky for us, this dude is big AND fast enough to run away from most folks. WooHOOOO!
4.65 is the preferred speed threshold for backs over 210 lbs

Honestly didn't look bad, hindsight is 20/20.
That’s bad film to judge by. Bad angles, edits that prevent you from seeing the important parts of plays. Sped up, cropped, hype not real.

And himdsight is 20/20 is a silly comment. A key part of the job of coaches is to pick. They won’t always be right but the difference between good and bad is how often. Sure, some bad coaches will get a few kids right and some good coaches will get a few kids wrong. By your math, hindsight so there’re all the same.

Advertisement
Except that’s not what the exchange was about. The post was in response to miles, who sucks and absolutely inherited saban’s players at lsu, which was the point. well piled is your term, we can only guess why.

Look ******, you really have mental issues, get help.
You said that Miles was LSU Coker. Because he took what Saban left him and didn't do much with it.
My response was that Saban didnt really left him a juggernaut like you trying to imply.
Miles won a title three years after Saban left and played for a second one seven years after Saban left.
You cant parallel whatever success miles had with Saban.

Advertisement
He did but had three losses or more every season except the title one, which wasnt an undefeated one. And some people thought USC deserved that title above them.
Like I said nothing special, at Bama is where he has made his HOF resume.

You right... The title year makes a alot of people forget the other 4 years. He lost 15 games in those 4 years total.

Advertisement
Back