Cody Brown commits to Miami

I just personally like backs that can bend and wiggle. Did anyone pay attention to the offensive line play? Those wholes were massive. I saw nothing special is all I'm getting at.

So did I and I kept saying, ****, look at that hole he's running through. I didn't get the hype the first time his name came up and didn't watch the entire tape.

Later on, the holes get smaller and he's not got crazy lateral quickness, but he's top shelf for a guy with his size. Same on the speed angle, he's not a blazer. He's top shelf though again, for a guy his size.

Later on he shows patience and hits the hole hard when it opens. He doesn't go down easily.

He's a different kind of beast than we're used to here. He's a load with speed. Again, not top shelf speed, but you've gotta consider his size. He doesn't look 230, but **** get there in college. Good luck tackling this man when he has a year or two developing.

Really glad I watched the rest of his film. I'm excited to have him coming.

Advertisement
I have been wanting us to get bigger backs for a very long time. People get so caught up in speed numbers, but if you have a dude that is in the 230 range with decent speed, he's going to break more tackles, period. It doesn't matter how fast you are if you get tackled easily. On the other hand, it doesn't matter how slow you are if they can't tackle you. Lucky for us, this dude is big AND fast enough to run away from most folks. WooHOOOO!!!

In today's game, I'm a strong advocate of having a speed back and a power back. Seeing as we really don't play with an FB, you gotta have the battering ram as well.

Yeah the post you talk about miles and Saban. You really are dumb as ***.
No you dumb ****, i talked about miles and simply noted her inherited saban’s team like coker inherited butch’s, both of which are stins cold facts. Go drool for a while then come back.

Look ******, you really have mental issues, get help.
You said that Miles was LSU Coker. Because he took what Saban left him and didn't do much with it.
My response was that Saban didnt really left him a juggernaut like you trying to imply.
Miles won a title three years after Saban left and played for a second one seven years after Saban left.
You cant parallel whatever success miles had with Saban.
Lmao. You follow my posts then complain about my posting. I think we both know who’s got the yeast garden in bloom.

Who’s complaining? Just asking the question. Cream will rise to the top, and while you’re not wrong about the bell cow back, I’d bet a lot of money that all these kids do not see it that way. There’s only 1 football. So, the 4 of them will not all graduate from here. I’d put money on it. I didn’t say that’s a bad thing, just asked the question who everyone thought would be low man on the totem pole and bounce.
I was more worried about what Thad would think not that I care at all but he seemed like a bit of a *****. During the season we kept reading that the staff was promising him that they were only taking one Running back now there’s two. Wonder if he will shy away from the comp now

Advertisement
I would love to have a 5´7 running back like Darren Sproles lol

I will never, ever, ever hate on Darren Sproles. Dude owns the NFL record for most APY in a single season at the height of an average female. He also holds some weird other record along the lines of the only person with 2K APY on five different teams. Something like that.

Reggie Bush wishes he was Darren Sproles.

But I'd still prefer Noel Devine's HS highlight tape.

I will never, ever, ever hate on Darren Sproles. Dude owns the NFL record for most APY in a single season at the height of an average female. He also holds some weird other record along the lines of the only person with 2K APY on five different teams. Something like that.

Reggie Bush wishes he was Darren Sproles.

But I'd still prefer Noel Devine's HS highlight tape.
I watched Dion Lewis in 2015 lol

This dude was crazy.

Advertisement
If we're going by the standard, Barry Sanders set it when (and I mean the first time) he teleported on the field, in front of 80K people, and on live TV.
Love me some Barry Sanders.

I always have a soft spot for players who dont have the optimal height, especially at the running back spot. They tend to be jiggly and quick, but because they have a low center of gravity, they can run over you real quick (like Jones-Drew).

Sure, I’ll be that guy. How does this shake up the rest of the room? Because all these kids aren’t staying here for their entire careers. This is 4 backs the last 2 classes. No chance all 4 spend 3-4 years here. So, who’s gonna be the odd man (men?) out?
The one or two that don't put in the work would be my guess.

In today's game, I'm a strong advocate of having a speed back and a power back. Seeing as we really don't play with an FB, you gotta have the battering ram as well.
Certainly. I would never say we shouldn't have a speed back. My problem is going away from the 230 lb types that can really wear a D out late in games. It's like we forgot how valuable a Highsmith type of back was. Yeah, he was technically a FB, but labels be damned. Sometimes you just need that brawler out there dishing it out.

Certainly. I would never say we shouldn't have a speed back. My problem is going away from the 230 lb types that can really wear a D out late in games. It's like we forgot how valuable a Highsmith type of back was. Yeah, he was technically a FB, but labels be damned. Sometimes you just need that brawler out there dishing it out.

Get me Christian Okoye, Brandon Jacobs, and Derrick Henry. No ome want to hit them head on in the 4th

Advertisement
No you dumb ****, i talked about miles and simply noted her inherited saban’s team like coker inherited butch’s, both of which are stins cold facts. Go drool for a while then come back.

He inherited a 9-3 team from Saban your comment is stupid and makes no sense. He won a title 3 years after he took over from a Saban 9-3 team. And went to a title game 7 years later. To try and correlate his success to Saban is just stupid, but I guess you can't help it, you are who you are.

Lmao. You follow my posts then complain about my posting. I think we both know who’s got the yeast garden in bloom.

No one is following you, your problem is you can't have a debate where facts are presented. So you retort to accusations reflecting exactly what you are doing.

Advertisement
Georgia HS football talent is much better than Texas and miles ahead of PA and California.

Ohio is the best state- by a mile- for talent outside of the South.
I agree and was being political. You may get some push back from our friends from those states but having a son who s a senior in high school and watching the talent and offer list colleges agree with you as well.

If one of this kid or Thad can get it going LenDale White style we'll also be curb stomping people. It means the OL is doing a decent job and that the S's, SS for sure and a cheating FS, will be leaving big holes in the middle for Arroyo, B. Smith and others to vapor trail through.

Unpopular opinion but it’s the **** truth: Cam was Miami’s best RB last year. That said with a real year in the Weight room I expect Don and rooster to really close that gap
Mario Lopez Football GIF

It’s a fact based on everything that goes into being a RB actually..did you watch the games?? Do you know the stats??..here we go with the “freshman were better narrative”..not even close. 5.1 YPC 11 total tubs. And broke off the biggest plays...I think Chaney has the most upside but in 2020 cam was better

Advertisement
Back