Cody Brown commits to Miami

Advertisement
This is a Corch type move..him taking back Stevenson after he hoed us on signing day was a betta make move also..and wtf are we taking Tenn leftovers...Fire all
You right.

i said the same thing years ago when we made the stupid move to take back Cleveland Gary after he spurned us to go to Georgia. I’ve never gotten over that dumb mistake. Who did that anyway? Jimmy Johnson? Knew when we took him with his mediocre 30-25 record at a miserable program like Oklahoma State that he would never amount to anything as a coach. And who ever heard of Oklahoma State? You never here anything about them now.

only a few years ago jimmy murphy was our 4th string back and getting burn..... this dude will be 4th/5th string this fall..lets ****** go
Yeah, what happened to Murphy? In the league now? Boy, will we miss him given the current state of affairs.

Advertisement
1615263029288.png

You right.

i said the same thing years ago when we made the stupid move to take back Cleveland Gary after he spurned us to go to Georgia. I’ve never gotten over that dumb mistake. Who did that anyway? Jimmy Johnson? Knew when we took him with his mediocre 30-25 record at a miserable program like Oklahoma State that he would never amount to anything as a coach. And who ever heard of Oklahoma State? You never here anything about them now.
Exactly!! It’s unbelievable. I blame BOT and Blake for Jimmy’s decision to take Gary back. Another beta move you could see coming after hiring a corch with a 30-25 at OSU..you know, Butch would never go for that foolishness..now we are taking Tenn leftovers, letting top 5 in state talents weve been in since optimist leave for bags..something has to change..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s be clear for one **** 2nd..Cody ain’t even close to T sizzle Moss..idk how this was a comp. moss was 5”9 (generous) 205-210 out of HS. A lil explosive ball of muscl. I know y’all only remember the version that struggled with weight after the knee but that wasn’t him out of Ely at all..if I made a comp for this kid it would be Mike James

Advertisement
Sure, I’ll be that guy. How does this shake up the rest of the room? Because all these kids aren’t staying here for their entire careers. This is 4 backs the last 2 classes. No chance all 4 spend 3-4 years here. So, who’s gonna be the odd man (men?) out?

The good part about this problem is the worst ones will be the odd men out. We need this problem at every position

Advertisement
Back