Cody Brown commits to Miami

Advertisement
Not sure I understand this one. I’m not taking away from the kids talent, but would rather use an IC on a LB, CB or, OL. Safety and RB were the 2 positions I felt about on the team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s a good back. Really good size and really good feet. His speed is good not great but I’ll take the combination of size and feet. He’s not the type of guy defensive players want to spend all day tackling. We’ve signed 4 really good backs in the last 2 classes.

He doesn't look overly fast, but i think he plays faster on a field that anything timed on a stop clock. not going to home run threat all the time, but he is fast enough i would guess. We can shop for a home run back now in the 22 class. We have the two power guys back to back in this kid and Thad.

Advertisement
chaney was starting to overwhelm cam and cam made a comment on twitter that he was being disrespected which in return imo got him more touches ... if we being honest, cam work ethic is legit, but talent wise i'm not sure how he plays over chaney
All 3 were banged up at times all year. I think we’ve got a great stable - which will likely lead to second guessing here. I think Chaney is probably better than Cam, but I’m also not an expert on RB pass blocking etc

Advertisement
I wonder if the weak '22 RB class had any impact on taking Brown. Off the top of my head I don't really know any RB's we're going after this year. Maybe Gibbs? He's coming off an ACL tear right? I think RB has to be the least talked about position on this board in terms of the 2022 cycle. 2023 has Mark Fletcher, Richard Young, Sedrick Irvin jr. etc.

I wonder if the weak '22 RB class had any impact on taking Brown. Off the top of my head I don't really know any RB's we're going after this year. Maybe Gibbs? He's coming off an ACL tear right? I think RB has to be the least talked about position on this board in terms of the 2022 cycle. 2023 has Mark Fletcher, Richard Young, Sedrick Irvin jr. etc.
Damari Alston seems to be the biggest target . Hears from coaches every day. He did tweet at Cody brown to congratulate him as well

Advertisement
Back