Cody Brown commits to Miami

Advertisement
Sure, I’ll be that guy. How does this shake up the rest of the room? Because all these kids aren’t staying here for their entire careers. This is 4 backs the last 2 classes. No chance all 4 spend 3-4 years here. So, who’s gonna be the odd man (men?) out?
*no one here has a fckking clue.

Next time don't be that guy.

Advertisement
Not sure I understand this one. I’m not taking away from the kids talent, but would rather use an IC on a LB, CB or, OL. Safety and RB were the 2 positions I felt about on the team.
We were going to use a IC to take a RB in the 2022 class and we just did. We just got him to Super Early enroll. Kid will have 5 years to play 4. This doesn’t prevent us from using an IC on a transfer portal LB, CB or OL if that’s what Manny wants to do.

Advertisement
chaney was starting to overwhelm cam and cam made a comment on twitter that he was being disrespected which in return imo got him more touches ... if we being honest, cam work ethic is legit, but talent wise i'm not sure how he plays over chaney

This is a cart and horse situation. It's pretty difficult to ascertain whether Cam complaining got him more touches (which I doubt) or Chaney getting more touches lit a fire under Cam. He was playing better with more of a chip on his shoulder after that debacle.

But also, Chaney should get more touches than Cam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sure, I’ll be that guy. How does this shake up the rest of the room? Because all these kids aren’t staying here for their entire careers. This is 4 backs the last 2 classes. No chance all 4 spend 3-4 years here. So, who’s gonna be the odd man (men?) out?

My guess would be Cam starts to get more situational touches for big plays, so he puts up good YPC on not as many touches, and keeps from wearing down in prep for the league.

I just don't see him starting over Chaney.

Advertisement
Back