Coburn???

Advertisement
Joined January 23. 19 posts all in the last 2 weeks all about Coburn.

Weird.

Very trollish

Announcing early Wednesday morning...

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

So yeah, I still stand by what I've been saying. Cane.

Give patke a raise Wednesday afternoon

Advertisement

I find it funny that Texas fans say he wants drama and seeks attention, but I disagree, he's hasn't said a word, hasn't even done a real interview with Texas reporter for the past month and hasn't posted his top schools. Plus skipping trips the week before nsd? Sounds more like a business decision has been made...

If Patke pull this guy then for the time being no one should question Patke as 10th Asst. coach hire considering how recent he was hired and still made a contribution. Reserve your judgement till next year on whether it was a good hire or not. (or at least til we see the OLB play is atrocious.)

If Patke pull this guy then for the time being no one should question Patke as 10th Asst. coach hire considering how recent he was hired and still made a contribution. Reserve your judgement till next year on whether it was a good hire or not. (or at least til we see the OLB play is atrocious.)

So Patke is the official 10th coach? I know Dee said we temporarily promoted him to help Kool on the trail. It would be without a doubt an impressive feat for Patke if he gets Coburn to flip from Texas in less than a month

Ty for the update. Hope you’re right.

Well Coburn has been committed to UT for a year now and didn't sign early which mean he may have been looking around then.

Advertisement
Well Coburn has been committed to UT for a year now and didn't sign early which mean he may have been looking around then.

He committed in August. Why are we making **** up? Coburn recruitment feels like playing with house money. He would be a great addition but not someone to expect. That doesn’t mean we have to make up info to feed our hopes and dreams

Coburn=Nesta
Nesta=Coburn

He committed in August. Why are we making **** up? Coburn recruitment feels like playing with house money. He would be a great addition but not someone to expect. That doesn’t mean we have to make up info to feed our hopes and dreams

Coburn=Nesta
Nesta=Coburn

Nesta +Coburn = Playoffs.

Would be an amazing steal by the staff if it happens. Texas kids don’t leave Texas though. So I’m going to wait and see.

Advertisement
Would be an amazing steal by the staff if it happens. Texas kids don’t leave Texas though. So I’m going to wait and see.

Yes they do. Lots of em. Check out Oklahoma's roster.

Although I agree he most likely will pick Texas.

Last edited:
Coburn=Nesta
Nesta=Coburn

Nesta +Coburn = Playoffs.

Exactly

Advertisement

This. "drama" is having a top-6 a week before Signing Day. Drama is ranting about "business decisions" and "love" on social media. Drama is changing profile pics and logos every 10 minutes on Facebook. Drama is tweeting out that he'll commit to School X if he reaches a million followers.

Here's what isn't drama - taking ONE out of state visit and then going completely dark. That's not drama, that's a decision.

If there is legit truth to the rumor that he spoke to Richt on Sunday night right before the dead period...how can you not feel good here? Esp if the rumors are true he hasnt been in contact with the UT coaches. People keep saying he is our "Nesta to UF" but this could very well be our "Jobe to Bama" like one poster said.

This. "drama" is having a top-6 a week before Signing Day. Drama is ranting about "business decisions" and "love" on social media. Drama is changing profile pics and logos every 10 minutes on Facebook. Drama is tweeting out that he'll commit to School X if he reaches a million followers.

Here's what isn't drama - taking ONE out of state visit and then going completely dark. That's not drama, that's a decision.

veteran logic

Advertisement
Back