Coburn???

Advertisement
Coburn is the guacamole in our Super Bowl spread. If we have it that's great; if not, then we'll just have more pizza.

This one should be nothing but fun for UM fans because he's not a local guy, and we had zero shot at him 3 weeks ago. Now, we're right in it. Taking an L here would be like premature ejacking in a super model's eye. Not even a real L.

Uh... LMAO! Coburn - agreed. Not an L. The super model... nah, that's an L no matter how you slice it, Franchise.

I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)

Thanks for not being a complete buzz kill for the kids moment.

Hopefully he drops it right before the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd post more but I know it goes straight to twitter and I would hate to ruin anything for the kid.

I'll say this though, his edits/video is completed. Not saying it's to Miami, but y'all know how I feel... ;)
!!!!!!!!!
**** yes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

From what I've heard we won't have to wait until NSD for this one fellas...

tumblr_nouyx7BeuD1s3mekdo1_400.gif

Attachments

• tumblr_nouyx7BeuD1s3mekdo1_400.gif
    tumblr_nouyx7BeuD1s3mekdo1_400.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 872
Last edited:
Advertisement
From Rotoworld...

ESPN's Tom VanHaaren writes that four-star 2018 DT Keondre Coburn could potentially flip his commitment from Texas to Miami.

Coburn committed to the Longhorns in August, but did not sign with Texas during the early signing period. He recently took a visit to Miami, and has yet to say whether or not he remains committed to Texas after the trip. The 6-foot-3, 334-pound lineman could be a big get -- literally and figuratively -- for Mark Richt if he's able to flip his commitment.

This would be amazing...Chatman, Nesta, Coburn, and Miller is a stellar DT haul...Been telling folks to wait until NSD before passing judgement on our staff.

That's **** near elite. Nesta is a 5-star in my book. Coburn is a high 4 star. Then you add in the steal of the class in Miller, and Chatman can be a Willis/Bethel SDE to DT kinda guy.

If this were to happen, that's the best DT haul we've had in a decade easily.

!!!!!!!!!
**** yes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

whatever the outcome [MENTION=19550]Jcanes5[/MENTION] my hats off to you, either amazing inside info or the most solidly convincing troll job in some time.

Advertisement
Small note on the Coburn's recruitment that I learned yesterday.

Even though Kool is his position coach and has built a relationship with him, Patke has done most of the work and can almost be considered his primary recruiter.

Patke's from Texas and played linebacker for some school in texas (can't remember the name but it wasn't one of the power houses). The two have really clicked.

Patke deserves a lot of the credit if we somehow land him.

Not trolling lol. I actually have a family member close to his circle. I do know a coach from college(played lacrosse with my best friend) but he's always said nothing but practice updates from him lol.

One more note. Texas hasn't given up on him, but they see the writing on the wall. This reminds me of the jobe recruitment but revensered. Ignoring the coaches your committed too and quit coming around. We've all seen this movie fellas, this will Judy end better

Not trolling lol. I actually have a family member close to his circle. I do know a coach from college(played lacrosse with my best friend) but he's always said nothing but practice updates from him lol.

One more note. Texas hasn't given up on him, but they see the writing on the wall. This reminds me of the jobe recruitment but revensered. Ignoring the coaches your committed too and quit coming around. We've all seen this movie fellas, this will Judy end better

Speaking for the rest of CIS, we appreciate the updates bro, keep them coming.

Even though Kool is his position coach and has built a relationship with him, Patke has done most of the work and can almost be considered his primary recruiter.

Patke's from Texas and played linebacker for some school in texas (can't remember the name but it wasn't one of the power houses). The two have really clicked.

And I fully expect Patke to be announced as coach #10 after NSD

Advertisement
What is Coburn's actual height? 247 has him around 6'1" and ESPN has him at 6'3"

Does it matter?
Technique
Strength
Quickness
Arm Length are more important things for a interior linemen

Last edited:

We got a Hartley for the defensive side of the ball

probably best to keep this info on the DL and not a free message board.

Texas wont quit and coaches want it quiet

Advertisement

Stephen F. Austin

And I fully expect Patke to be announced as coach #10 after NSD

You think that’s a good move making him the 10th coach JR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patke went to Cypress Creek, in the NW Houston area. Not terribly far from where Coburn went to HS (Spring Westfield is a bit further east of Cypress but still pretty far from Houston proper). So I could see them drumming up a Houston/Texas connection.

Advertisement
Back