Coburn???

Advertisement
Advertisement
The ole' "I told you so" crew is out in full effect already I see. If we miss on PS2 and Tyson this place will be a madhouse for the next 48hrs. Wouldnt be surprised if they shut things down for a few hours afterwards to let people cool off.

Well. We DID try and tell you so

The ole' "I told you so" crew is out in full effect already I see. If we miss on PS2 and Tyson this place will be a madhouse for the next 48hrs. Wouldnt be surprised if they shut things down for a few hours afterwards to let people cool off.

Dude, this one was easy. Texas kids don't flip on Texas.

Advertisement
I laugh at so many of your comments pertaining to recruiting and especially Coach Cool. The reality is Pastor Richt is the CHIEF and gets paid all the money to reel these kids in. Remember this, Richt hired Kool and the rest of the staff. Any shortcomings fall DIRECTLY on his desk. COMPRENDE?

Who does a top-10 class fall on?

If we miss on Nesta time to send coach Koop packing

So we can get an inferior coach that will also be shunned by recruits wanting to go elsewhere? Yeah, let's get rid of Coach Kool, have him go to Clemson, and watch them maul us whenever we play. Oh, and they will still land all the DTs they want no matter who the DT coach is.

especially big time DTs and especially since Herman is a big time recruiter and knew Coburn from his houston days. Just too much to overcome with these OOS kids. Chatman is next to fall imo

Advertisement

Exactly. They are loyal to the home state schools for the most part. Unlike kids from South Florida.

Advertisement
Was going to be a longshot. Not sure why jcanes5 came to troll us. Mods should def ban @Jcanes

Miller and Nesta won't be good enough.

DSJ called this one. lol

cant knock a kid for doing what we want south florida kids to do.

Advertisement
Back