Coburn???

So Nesta and Miller. Not good enough

The DT class nationally was extremely weak. Not going to put all this on Kool. How many teams landed two elite DT this year?

Not about getting two elite DT, its about whiffing on our other top targets. Have to get the guys you want... Having the Miami atmosphere, one of the best coaches in the business, tons of attrition on the dline, especially at DT, scheme is great for DTs to get stats, 10 win season, bunch of Miami hype, turnover chain etc. just doesn't make sense.

Advertisement
The ole' "I told you so" crew is out in full effect already I see. If we miss on PS2 and Tyson this place will be a madhouse for the next 48hrs. Wouldnt be surprised if they shut things down for a few hours afterwards to let people cool off.

Advertisement
lollers. shocking

My signing day attitude has never wavered - be hopeful, but expect nothing. That way you cannot be disappointed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Shocking we suck again at closing recruits never have seen that in 30 years of following Miami recruiting. We bat below the Mendoza line at closing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I laugh at so many of your comments pertaining to recruiting and especially Coach Cool. The reality is Pastor Richt is the CHIEF and gets paid all the money to reel these kids in. Remember this, Richt hired Kool and the rest of the staff. Any shortcomings fall DIRECTLY on his desk. COMPRENDE?

Shocking we suck again at closing recruits never have seen that in 30 years of following Miami recruiting. We bat below the Mendoza line at closing

Because closing disregards essentially all the selling points about the school; this is when the big boys bring the bags out. Money talks late in the game.

Advertisement
Back