Coaching Update from 247

Heard a few players have got wind of TRob being likely and getting excited so ya it’s on that level.

Don’t take the DC thing too serious yet. Just laying it out there as possible.
Splat Squirt GIF by chescaleigh

Advertisement
That’s not the case. Miami just moves slow. Private school chain of command and vetting process
I would like for Manny to move on T Rob like he convinced James Blake to move on him. Which I figure he wants to introduce all the hirings close together like last year. But hey I'm just a fan that wants what I want and know more than likely I'll be forced to take what they give me

It just seems all these guys are waiting for better offers from better programs before they settle for Miami, It's sad how far we have fallen.
I'm really hoping to be excited with who we end up with. However, as long as we are done with Banda it should still be an improvement.
Nope, the delay here isn't because Miami is some fat plan D chick at the bar that might get hit up at 4am.

Not the case at all.

Advertisement
Nope, the delay here isn't because Miami is some fat plan D chick at the bar that might get hit up at 4am.

Not the case at all.
Fans are ******* dumb. There are no moving parts it is Miami is lazy, slow and dumb because there haven’t been dramatic firings live-streamed like someone walking the plank...

Advertisement
I would like for Manny to move on T Rob like he convinced James Blake to move on him. Which I figure he wants to introduce all the hirings close together like last year. But hey I'm just a fan that wants what I want and know more than likely I'll be forced to take what they give me
The difference in the Manny situation and now is that Manny was already an employee of the university back then.

It happened about that quick and we had no other considerations.

I posted that Wesley McGriff’s agent floated him out to Miami and that he was interested and got no feedback so he took what Florida was offering. They knew who they wanted.

If you want to play the twitter follow game, T-Rob's latest follows are Manny Navarro, Blake James and a lawyer that went to UM. Baez in there too.
T Rob is now being followed by a real estate broker in Miami that I am familiar with. Not sure this is at the same level as seeing Gruden's wife strolling Country Club Prado Drive or Maggiore Street with a broker, but it is close, no?

plus he followed Couch's mom.

[corrected to say that the broker is following T Rob and not that T Rob is following the broker]

T Rob followed a real estate broker in Miami that I am familiar with. Not sure this is at the same level as seeing Gruden's wife strolling Country Club Prado Drive or Maggiore Street with a broker, but it is close, no?

plus he followed Couch's mom.

what’s his twitter.

Advertisement
The difference in the Manny situation and now is that Manny was already an employee of the university back then.

It happened about that quick and we had no other considerations.

I posted that Wesley McGriff’s agent floated him out to Miami and that he was interested and got no feedback so he took what Florida was offering. They knew who they wanted.
Right or wrong, but Miami may have thought of Diaz replacing Richt the entire time Richt was here understanding he wasn’t a long term play..... so when Richt bounced, the call went to Diaz and it was done...

Maybe not how we would have done it...

Advertisement
It’s about cutting your teeth...

Being around different folks with different ideas... maybe not Banda but the HC of places you go and how they coach and teach..

Going to Utah he’s going to be dealing with different kids with way different backgrounds than he’s use to in SFlorida so this can help him step out of his comfort zone in relatability

this is good for him... hope he succeeds because he seems like a “good” recruiter just needs to cut his teeth and come back home
Dude, the kids who play major football in Utah aren’t choir boys. Wittingham has had more arrests and issues on his team than we have.

Advertisement
Back