COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
This bullshyt of hiring your bestie to be a coordinator needs to ******* stop. It has held us back significantly. First it's Golden and his lover D'nofrio and now Mandy and his pudgy lover Baker. Even Richt messed up by assigning responsibilities to his under-qualified son. What's ******* going on in the Gables man??? When your loyalties to an individual exceed your loyalties to the program, it's time to go.
Do you have any actual evidence to provide that they are even friends?

Advertisement
Do you have any actual evidence to provide that they are even friends?
Manny has been Baker's mentor and friend since he hired him as a grad assistant 10 years ago at Texas. Manny also brought him on board at LA Tech to coach LBs /safeties when he was the DC there and now he's with him at Miami.

Manny has been Baker's mentor and friend since he hired him as a grad assistant 10 years ago at Texas. Manny also brought him on board at LA Tech to coach LBs /safeties when he was the DC there and now he's with him at Miami.
Manny should have learned from history by watching what happened to Golden.

One thing for sure we will find out is just how thick Manny’s skin is cause if nothing is done the fire he will feel will make a blowtorch feel like a scent candle...

Advertisement
LOL.And opening with Bama banging him in the head every time he thinks about next season.
This is one of the main reasons I think there HAS to be something going on behind the scenes. There’s no **** way Manny is dumb enough to go in so unprepared against Bama on a national stage. We are already going to be blown out but there is potential that the beat down could be so epic that it ends him.

This is one of the main reasons I think there HAS to be something going on behind the scenes. There’s no **** way Manny is dumb enough to go in so unprepared against Bama on a national stage. We are already going to be blown out but there is potential that the beat down could be so epic that it ends him.
Yea but Manny thinks this garbage defense works cause it stopped FAMU or BC once upon a time..

B18CF2C3-5E22-464E-924A-829119EC2EDC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know this isn't a coach hiring dream thread...but Jim Schwartz is stepping away from the NFL for a year...I'd love his 4-3 double A gap scheme in Miami. Even if he wasn't a big recruiting guy kids would be great to learn from to be prepped for the league
No

Advertisement
Back