COACHING FIRINGS

Advertisement
You guys expect changes? Miami has become the job where you hook up your unqualified friends and family with jobs where they won't get fired.
I Guess If You Say So GIF

Last edited:
I love CIS. It's always the same recycled names that posters love to toss out everytime there are potential staff openings. Kevin Patrick is the sweetheart name at DL even though he's an average coach at best who hasn't held anything higher than a middle of the road P5 job . T-Rob and Corey Raymond at DB coach. Dorsey at OC. Ya'll do know there are other coaches out there right?

dave chappelle wow GIF

Advertisement
There’s a guy on one of the FB threads that has been pretty good regarding recruiting and what’s going on.

he says Baker isn’t going anywhere...like has been posted Banda is going to USU and Manny is undecided on a Rumph.

‘if this is the case they might as well start the coaching search now...hopefully they start an AD search at the same time.

There’s a guy on one of the FB threads that has been pretty good regarding recruiting and what’s going on.

he says Baker isn’t going anywhere...like has been posted Banda is going to USU and Manny is undecided on a Rumph.

‘if this is the case they might as well start the coaching search now...hopefully they start an AD search at the same time.
I just don’t see now the Rumph stuff could possibly be true unless Manny really is a clueless moron. There’s no way a person thinking clearly would look at the last 3 years and think it’s a good idea to keep Rumph on staff.

I just don’t see now the Rumph stuff could possibly be true unless Manny really is a clueless moron. There’s no way a person thinking clearly would look at the last 3 years and think it’s a good idea to keep Rumph on staff

I could see Manny holding off on making a decision while waiting to make sure his friends got new spots. I have no idea if that is actually happening or if T-Rob was even considered (if he wasn't, that's idiotic). Basically, I have no idea what's going on but I just said I hope Manny didn't potentially **** this up by putting his friends above the university.

trying not to laugh GIF

Advertisement
I just don’t see now the Rumph stuff could possibly be true unless Manny really is a clueless moron. There’s no way a person thinking clearly would look at the last 3 years and think it’s a good idea to keep Rumph on staff.
He’s obviously thinking about keeping Baker...how’s that stupidity any different.Only difference is Baker is his butt Buddy.

Advertisement
This bullshyt of hiring your bestie to be a coordinator needs to ******* stop. It has held us back significantly. First it's Golden and his lover D'nofrio and now Mandy and his pudgy lover Baker. Even Richt messed up by assigning responsibilities to his under-qualified son. What's ******* going on in the Gables man??? When your loyalties to an individual exceed your loyalties to the program, it's time to go.

Advertisement

Well stated!

Advertisement
Back