Coaching change

Holy ****, that’s what you got. A personal attack, *** what a *******. Wait till I tell your MaMa. Yeah, can y’all get my socks I left under her bed, Douchbag.

What you “got” is some story about your husband bringing papers to sign.

What is a “douchbag”?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Met Coach L tonight at the UM Booster event. He said that they have added 3 (not sure who the 3rd is) with 3 more still to be added.

Thanks for the update. Let the speculation begin. Atleast, the team will have 13 scholarship basketball players next season.

The only point of interest is that I thought they had 5 available scholarships. Interesting.

Advertisement
Actually they’re double teaming your Mom

You didn't answer the question. This was a lot of fun.

Let's never forget how Blake's tranny ***** got us here...

Blake James is who brought Coach L to Miami. He hired the headhunters, a top company I might add, that vetted Coach L and negotiated the process. Quietly, which is their modus operandi. If y’all don’t understand how this process works,stfu.

Look, Coach L was not a lazy hire, he was vetted by a very reputable headhunters. All of which was on the downlow, which is how they roll. Blake James did that. No reason to think that any coach on yalls lists that’s worth a ****, won’t get the same vetting. It worked.

You didn't answer the question. This was a lot of fun.

Let's never forget how Blake's tranny ***** got us here...
Ok so your the ***king genius of the hour. I said I’m Ripley, believe it or not.yall believe your bullshyt, I know a different truth, directly from an actual principle source. So, your right this was fun. But bytch you have issues.good luck with that.

Ok so your the ***king genius of the hour. I said I’m Ripley, believe it or not.yall believe your bullshyt, I know a different truth, directly from an actual principle source. So, your right this was fun. But bytch you have issues.good luck with that.

Yes it is also known as delusion.

tinfoil-hat-guy.jpg

Advertisement
Back