Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is, it’s been known for about 2 weeks now.

Salavea’a, McClendon, Mirabal & TRob are confirmed to be officially on staff, just haven’t been announced yet.

It’s still speculative as to whether or not Field will remain as the TE’s coach or possibly move to an off field role, but in all likelihood he will remain the TE’s coach.

Jim Mastro most likely will be the RB’s coach, but that hasn’t been confirmed yet.

Dennis Smith former coach at FIU with Mario & former LA Tech ST’s coach will be on staff as well, it’s not known in what capacity exactly as of now, but it’s a possibility he’ll be a ST’s coach for us as well, if not, he’ll be an analyst.

We’re still waiting on the OC, DC, OLB’s coach & another DB coach, it could be Rod Chance or possibly Keith Heyward.

By next week we should know who the remaining coaches are.
Hey....so uh....does that mean our ILBs coach will be the DC?

Is it possible that we hire an ILBs coach and then the 2nd DB coach job is handled by the DC?

Advertisement
Who is going to go after Bob Stoops? I think he may have got the coaching bug again after last night
The Rock Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He ain't doing so well in Hawaii.
Unfortunately that program is slowly burning to the ground. Distance will always be a factor, everybody recruits the islands now, resources are not there and they even lost Aloha Stadium as it wasn't maintained and is no longer considered safe (notice there are no more pro bowls in Hawaii). They literally play home games on what used to be an on campus practice field. And I wont even get into the COVID politics going on in Hawaii.

I wasn't initially a fan of the hire but I actually think he is doing a decent job under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back