Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ole Miss was my first thought too.

I'd be beyond shocked if Dabo brought him there. Of course he'd be smart too, but I can't even remotely see that happening.

With you though, I think Lane will make a run at him.
Or to Western Kentucky with Tyson Helton, he & Zach Kittley run the same offense & are both from the TTech tree, he also has close ties with Tyson being his brother Clay’s OC at USC.

Advertisement
Ole Miss with Kiffin, Auburn with Harsin, or back to the NFL.

If Clemson loses Tony E, Dabo would behoove himself to bring him in, but Dabo doesn’t like Air Raid & he rarely hires outside coaches, he always promotes in-house.

He may even go back to North Texas with Seth Littrell.
Clemson supposed to be promoting Streater

Advertisement
Aranda is going to leave a Big 12 champion he built so he can be little brother to Lincoln Riley at USC?

No.
Nope. Another solid year at Baylor and he may be the number 1 coaching candidate on the market next year. He’ll be top 5 in pay if he stays at Baylor or goes.

Nope. Another solid year at Baylor and he may be the number 1 coaching candidate on the market next year. He’ll be top 5 in pay if he stays at Baylor or goes.
fsu is stuck with mike, right?

Advertisement
Aranda is going to leave a Big 12 champion he built so he can be little brother to Lincoln Riley at USC?

No.
Is Baylor considered little brother to Oklahoma? Cause Aranda beat Riley this year...
Plus isn't he from Southern California?

Guess it depends what he thinks happens with the B12. Cause Baylor sticking in B12 could be better than UCLA. But if B12 falls apart? UCLA is better.

Is Baylor considered little brother to Oklahoma? Cause Aranda beat Riley this year...
Plus isn't he from Southern California?

Guess it depends what he thinks happens with the B12. Cause Baylor sticking in B12 could be better than UCLA. But if B12 falls apart? UCLA is better.
The Big 12 is adding 4 teams, and will survive despite message board claims otherwise. And, if Aranda is consistently at or near the top of the conference he’ll end up a program bigger than UCLA. I live in LA, and UCLA is the second college team by default.

Advertisement
The Big 12 is adding 4 teams, and will survive despite message board claims otherwise. And, if Aranda is consistently at or near the top of the conference he’ll end up a program bigger than UCLA. I live in LA, and UCLA is the second college team by default.
That's not really my point though. My point is B12 will almost certainly be seen as inferior regardless. The P12 will be better 100%. And obviously UCLA is 2nd dawg to USC. But That doesn't mean you can't make it a winner.

Also I'm not even saying he should or will. It was just a small rumor I saw.

That's not really my point though. My point is B12 will almost certainly be seen as inferior regardless. The P12 will be better 100%. And obviously UCLA is 2nd dawg to USC. But That doesn't mean you can't make it a winner.

Also I'm not even saying he should or will. It was just a small rumor I saw.
I heard the same this afternoon, although it was a rumor so much as speculation or suggestion by a local sports radio team.

Advertisement
Nah, the other way around.

He used to be Bryan Harsin’s OC at Boise St & after Harsin fired Mike Bobo he reached out to Zak, but Zak turned him down because he wants to stay on the West coast.

He also will likely be a candidate for the OC job at Oregon.

Auburn was my other team the last two seasons. Everything I have read is that Hill had an official offer and Auburn Compliance Dept. was doing their due diligence on him and they decided to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back