Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
From UGA board, jake Rowe who writes for the 247 board with Rusty Mansell:

I obviously saw Bruce Feldman's tweet but we've been doing some digging on this since this morning.

IF Todd Monken gets the right opportunity from an NFL team -- play calling, good situation, good head coach, etc. -- he's probably going to take it. But I'm told that it has to be a good opportunity. He's not trying to scratch and claw his way out of Athens. I'm told that he's happy where he's at but he'll likely grab hold of a good situation in the NFL.

There has been less information on Jahmile Addae but after Rusty and I have pieced some things together, it wouldn't surprise us at all if Addae moved on.

IF both of those guys left along with Cortez Hankton, which is not yet a done deal at LSU, Kirby Smart would have four assistant coach hires to make. At this point, we don't have any intel on potential replacements for any of them but I would be very surprised if Travaris Robinson at Miami wasn't seriously considered if there's an opening for defensive backs coach.

One more thing...

I've had a lot of folks DM me about Glenn Schumann and Miami or other openings. Rusty and I spoke earlier about that and neither one of us have heard anything about Schumann potentially moving on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back