COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

Advertisement
Mario. We can’t turn away the guy just because he knew Golden was **** and left. As for Lupoi. **** no. We’d have to drop bags to have those kids want to move. Although what would work for us is the millennial thinking of leaving home and doing it big somewhere else would work for us if we did bring Lupoi in as DC.

Advertisement
Urban, would've been my choice a year or two ago, but I'm not sure how much he's into it anymore. Instant credibility though, but likelt way out of our price range.

Venables would be my guy. I wouldn't leave his side until he said yes. These are the type of hires we used to make. Easily would rape recruiting and produce what we've always been known for, a dominant defense. He has the resume any recruit would look for production wise. He's energetic and it's his time. He knows what Clemson is about and how to best attack them.

Babers, nah, I will pass. Nice offense, but that only gets you so far.

I simply want Venebles.

Made the playoffs a few years ago. In the rose bowl this year. Two Pac12 titles. Dominated at Boise. What's wrong with him?!?!

Nothing wrong with coaching abilities.
Have you read anything about this guy since his days at Boise State?
Why not just include Jon McVay and Bellichick on your wish list?

Does CMR retiring cause the borderline Juniors to leave earlier? I see Homer has already signed with an agent? Who is next?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I want Mario but I was told he has some serious issues with our administration... that he wouldn’t come here

Advertisement
Back