COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I want an Innovative Play Caller..... Could give a **** if the Head Coach was George Burns...

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario. He brings with him, Jim Leavitt Also will bring spread offense Awesome in recruiting. Hard worker which knows the South Florida area well. He's aggressive

Butch, Proven to be able to built a program. He will bring capable OC/DC. He's the Saban ruthless

Advertisement
Please no more old men, CEO types, fired clowns or guys on the downside of their career. Get me a guy who light up the scoreboard. Make this **** fun again and get the community and recruits excited about this place.

I am with you. Our defense thrived when we installed an approach that plays toward the strengths of (mostly) Florida athletes. I would like to see the same for offense. Also, we have acquired a reputation for being soft and wilting when punched in the mouth. I want a guy who will instill some of that Alonzo Highsmith "we ain't scared of you, *****" mentality.

Last edited:
Babers:

Positives: Young, energetic, great speaker, offensive system fans want

Negatives: Recruiting wasn't great this year so is that on him or where he's at? Is he proven enough?

Babers is old (57 yrs) by the way

Advertisement
Back