COACHING/ADMIN UPDATES MEGGGGAAAAAAATHREAD

Usually buyouts have certain dates to them when they go down In price, and it usually after the season. If we fired Manny now it would likely be a buyout based on 3 years Left in his contract, Ive read a lot of other HC contracts and I've never seen a mid season buyout clause. For instance if a coach gets fired midway through his 3rd season his buyout would be Based off 3 years remaining in his deal, if they wait until the end of the season it would be 2 years. Now it's possible Manny Diaz contract could be different, I'm just saying I've never seen one like that
You can bet that if Flake wrote it it will probably fck Miami in the worst way possible….That stupid *** might have written that Manny gets a two year extension in pay if he’s fired before his contract is out.

Knowing how Manny was hired I wouldn’t put anything past that ticket selling idiot…

Advertisement
I see people on the boards arguing over buyout cost, which is the least important part of his reporting. The key part is that he said Manny's seat is getting hotter. The administration is ready to support him "through" the season. Schematics at work.

Manny's *** will be gone before the new year. If it's now or at season's end doesn't matter to me as long as he's gone. We won't hire a new coach until the off-season anyways.
It was scalding after msu.

Alex Jones should make a private DM with people who know he ain't cappin. Don't give info to these Looney tunes who never believe you then your right. Fuqin clowns bruh @Alex Jones
Man... some of these people have come up with so many excuses not to fire manny that I can't even keep up anymore. They're the same ones attacking him.

Advertisement
Jake Blames paid Temple $4 million to hire Lispy and he also has an $8 million buyout in year 3. He never was a HC at any level **** he was never was a legit DC in my opinion.

It’s almost like this administration is intentionally destroying anything related to athletics.
Have a new nick name for Manny: Lispy Kreme. He's all empty calories.

I see people on the boards arguing over buyout cost, which is the least important part of his reporting. The key part is that he said Manny's seat is getting hotter. The administration is ready to support him "through" the season. Schematics at work.

Manny's *** will be gone before the new year. If it's now or at season's end doesn't matter to me as long as he's gone. We won't hire a new coach until the off-season anyways.
I want him gone so I can root for the Canes again.

Every win with Diaz in charge increases the possibility that we do something stupid and keep him on.

My money was always after UNC but might revise that to NC St. One 50 point drubbing might not be enough for these admin clowns but a second consecutive 50 point drubbing should do it.
Don't forget Pittsburgh....those guys will make for an ugly loss

People still doubting just need to take another look at manny’s face after the fg miss
Right before the FG when TVD had knelt down he took the headset off with a big smile on his face and slapped a high five with one of the players next to him like “ we got this sHT now”….then the Doink…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would that put this class too far behind with ESD being in December?
They'll probably have a **** good idea if Mario is coming by then. Back channels. Some of the guys we want are being recruiting by Oregon too. Hopefully they'd wait if they got word that he's coming.

Advertisement
Back