Coaches visited Kerr last night

Advertisement
I can't fathom Mario going in person to tell him to **** off.

I don' understand this kid as a prospect, though. What's his deal?

It's simple, Golden wants a TE who can block, we don't have one on the team. Maybe Sandland? Maybe Standish? But Kerr was going have a role here which Golden has wanted since he's got here the two TE set to pound the ball.

Assuming he will still be on the team....Dye.

Dye will be here and fits that roll this year but he's gone after 2013, Kerr can take over that roll. Hopefully he has a little better hands then Dye as well.

Advertisement

It's simple, Golden wants a TE who can block, we don't have one on the team. Maybe Sandland? Maybe Standish? But Kerr was going have a role here which Golden has wanted since he's got here the two TE set to pound the ball.

Dye will be here and fits that roll this year but he's gone after 2013, Kerr can take over that roll. Hopefully he has a little better hands then Dye as well.

Venus De Milo has better hands than Pye.

LOL...alot of young peeps are typing "www.googl..." right about now.

LOLZ. Almost made me spit out my drink.

Advertisement
I can assure you, Kerr is on a thin string with UM. He is not UM quality and if UM can replace hi, which all signs point to yes then they will. I would be SHOCKED if he signed with UM on sign day.

Don't be so sure. There is other info out there that points to Miami pushing him away.

Advertisement
SO, just to add a little something to the general discussion...

When a coach accepts a kid's commitment and then decides they dont want to sign him, standard protocol is that the coach find a home for the kid (ie; market him (for lack of a better term) to another skool to make sure the kid doesnt go without an commitable offer.) Now Im not saying that is why Mario did an in-home but but if that were the case it would very much impress me in handling it with an in-home visit. Professional...

...but not necessarily what happened... jusss say'n. <raises palms, bows head slightly>

SO, just to add a little something to the general discussion...

When a coach accepts a kid's commitment and then decides they dont want to sign him, standard protocol is that the coach find a home for the kid (ie; market him (for lack of a better term) to another skool to make sure the kid doesnt go without an commitable offer.) Now Im not saying that is why Mario did an in-home but but if that were the case it would very much impress me in handling it with an in-home visit. Professional...

...but not necessarily what happened... jusss say'n. <raises palms, bows head slightly>
How did they handle Travis Johnson?

Advertisement
There's no way he will stay at 250-260lbs. He's an OT in 2 years. I don't know what kind of a blocker he is though.

Soild technique. In the video, he showed very good in-line blocking skills and blocks with a flat back. Does well getting to the second level and is a good finisher. Also, he sustains his blocks on the backside.

Advertisement
Back