Coaches hitting the road to recruit tomorrow

View as article
Advertisement
Donaldson decked out in Nole gear at the UF/FSU game as we speak.

Sorry. Didn't mean to downvote, meant to Upvote you in support. All you did was report the gloomy facts and people negged you for it.

All good brotha. All good about the negs, too. No dude wants to hear their girl is all up on another dude's d!ck. **** is rough and the messenger is often the one who is shot.

Speaking of the pic: Is he wearing Canes gear underneath the shirt ? Or is that a Central shirt?

I can't tell. I see green. I'll go with Cane shirt and call it a night.

Donaldson decked out in Nole gear at the UF/FSU game as we speak.

Sorry. Didn't mean to downvote, meant to Upvote you in support. All you did was report the gloomy facts and people negged you for it.

All good brotha. All good about the negs, too. No dude wants to hear their girl is all up on another dude's d!ck. **** is rough and the messenger is often the one who is shot.

Speaking of the pic: Is he wearing Canes gear underneath the shirt ? Or is that a Central shirt?

**** like this fluctuates from recruit to recruit. No recruit is the same. Some this is a clear sign that they're going to leave, others it's a moot point as it's free gear they get on an OV. Henderson's been going to Miami games and wearing Miami gear just yesterday, does it means he's signing here? Likely not, who knows?

Walton was wearing UGA gear and we had a lot of posters in their feelings thinking he was gone - he stayed. Sam Bruce (who's no longer on the team) was wearing Buckeyes gear and people thought he was gone - he signed with Miami.

Who knows what happens? But to say it's gloom and doom because he's wearing free **** is laughable. Your message reeks of ****** which is why you got negged.

Edit: And he's wearing a Central shirt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back