Coach Visits

Per Ivins.

CMR, Manny and Simpson will watch the STA practice today.

CMR will also visit Munoz, likely Huff and Solomon.

Hartley in Tampa to visit Larry Hodges.

Jon Richt in Connecticut to watch Van Dyke (2020 QB)

Advertisement
So we have been recruiting Elam this whole time, I know he ain't coming, but it was reported around here that weren't recruiting him

Per Ivins.

Either way I want the Brown/Solomon situation cleared up today no more rumors just action

Either way I want the Brown/Solomon situation cleared up today no more rumors just action

I think that the visit may be the reason why he didn’t flip yet.

I also think it’s too late for Solomon, too much smoke in the last days= fire.

Hopefully they will be able reach to Brown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Per Ivins.

Why is Jon richt going to watch a prospect when he won’t be apart of the coaching staff in 2020.

I know Evan Neal is a long shot at this point but we need to use the same tactics that got Donaldson to sign with us. Fill a travel bus with the entire coaching staff to visit him. It'll show just how important he is to us. It worked with Donaldson. Let him know it's his birthright to be a Cane.

Take Bryant Mckinnie with them as well

Advertisement
Kaiir Elam would be a HUGE HUGE GET. Landing him or Stevenson and were looking good at DB especially if we add Emerson as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stevenson weighs like 205-210. He's bigger than most of our dbs already...kid is a legit FREAK like his nickname suggest
And can add 10 more pounds without a real dropoff I mean i saw a Minkah Fitzpatrick comparison and im thinking he'll be better

Stevenson is Antrel Rolle reincarnated. Yall thoughts?? He's actually bigger weight wise as well..but i see Antrel in his play style all the way
Physically yes and I was young around 10 watching Trel and went to a game thinking he's a giant and he played cb/s with ease

Advertisement
Back