Coach Visits

And can add 10 more pounds without a real dropoff I mean i saw a Minkah Fitzpatrick comparison and im thinking he'll be better
Stevenson makes Minkah look small. I rather have Minkahs body because he carries his weight on his *** which is what allowed him to run a 4.4 in high school at almost 200 pounds. Stevenson is more upper body big and a bit taller. Perfect for safety IMO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know Evan Neal is a long shot at this point but we need to use the same tactics that got Donaldson to sign with us. Fill a travel bus with the entire coaching staff to visit him. It'll show just how important he is to us. It worked with Donaldson. Let him know it's his birthright to be a Cane.

Donaldson was a done deal to us before the staff went all partridge family on him.

Advertisement
what the u is up against is that every school will go to great lengths to avoid the following:

Bogle Isaac Blissett Huff Solomon Stevenson Elam Ingraham Silvera and Brooks on the same defense
plus the dudes we have already. It’s ridiculous to think about.

Advertisement
Always makes me sad when I remember we had him committed at some point... The star ***** in me is sad we will lose out on a potential of having Neal and Dent in addition to Haselwood...

I remember a lot of guys saying early that the commitment was bull****, and that he was really waiting on fsu and their bagman.

Advertisement
97F706E1-0317-4B6C-9F6D-AB1C9945597A.png

Advertisement
Back