Coach Visits

Advertisement
I guess it is just the way things are these days but I could not imagine being so full of myself that I would need coaches to hit up my house multiple times before signing day. I get its a highly competitive environment but ****, by now you should know where you are going.

Amen, I don't understand any of it.

What Hartley saying 🤔 lol

Attachments

• 033BF0EE-0AA7-4FB6-A5FF-E5B23D3341D5.png
    033BF0EE-0AA7-4FB6-A5FF-E5B23D3341D5.png
    611.4 KB · Views: 292
Advertisement
He is the Opposite of Rumph. He can recruit but not much of a coach.
Y’all still on this talk that coach rumph can’t recruit lol... Don’t look now but in 2017-2018 class he signed the most blue chip players at cb compared to other positions on the roster

He’s recruiting by far the hardest position in south Florida.... y’all know all of these schools are throwing bags at the position and come to south Florida to get premier corners but it’s all rumph fault right? Lol

Y’all still on this talk that coach rumph can’t recruit lol... Don’t look now but in 2017-2018 class he signed the most blue chip players at cb compared to other positions on the roster

He’s recruiting by far the hardest position in south Florida.... y’all know all of these schools are throwing bags at the position and come to south Florida to get premier corners but it’s all rumph fault right? Lol
Don't tell them that no matter how good they look he will never get credit because "they dont have enough stars"

Don't tell them that no matter how good they look he will never get credit because "they dont have enough stars"

The man can flat out coach but he has just lost to many kids from the school he coached at and kids other wise. Tell me the big big time kids he’s landed? Or the last big time DB he landed that was not already connected to UM. Dent gone TC gone Jobe gone I know I missing some to. I am fine with the kids he gets because he can coach. I was just making the point those are like night and day.

Advertisement
The man can flat out coach but he has just lost to many kids from the school he coached at and kids other wise. Tell me the big big time kids he’s landed? Or the last big time DB he landed that was not already connected to UM. Dent gone TC gone Jobe gone I know I missing some to. I am fine with the kids he gets because he can coach. I was just making the point those are like night and day.
Jobe was recruited mainly by Banda.

Obviously loss TC but he’s had a disastrous season this year honestly to put it mildly. I personally Didn’t expect that from him

Advertisement

Rumph deserves credit for his 2019 recruiting approach. He learned his lesson. He didn't waste time playing games with the kids who are trying to make headlines.

He focused on South Florida kids who performed well in camps and games. He prioritized them and pushed for early commitments. Brownlee and Couch are very good corner prospects. He wanted to see if Good would develop over his senior season and was willing to let him go when he didnt.

Rumph.... you did good.

Rumph deserves credit for his 2019 recruiting approach. He learned his lesson. He didn't waste time playing games with the kids who are trying to make headlines.

He focused on South Florida kids who performed well in camps and games. He prioritized them and pushed for early commitments. Brownlee and Couch are very good corner prospects. He wanted to see if Good would develop over his senior season and was willing to let him go when he didnt.

Rumph.... you did good.

Strong agree here. Rumph is entering his 3rd full recruiting offseason already showing progression and taking a different approach having learned from previous fails and some of you want to hate on him just to hate. His coaching acumen already stands for itself amongst the fanbase and will start to become more apparent to recruits as his guys get into the league. That will attract recruits. Bandy is already showing he can be a lockdown outside corner. You think Rumph can't do that with at least one of Blades/Ivey/Frierson if not 2 or all 3 going into next year?

Yeah, losing TC was bad, but let's not pretend like any part of our secondary, outside of 20, is a problem on this team now or going forward. We'll be more than fine.

HE CANT RECRUIT

Advertisement
By the way tell Bama, Clemson, UGA and OSU Stars don’t matter. Keep telling yourself that too! That’s why we are where we are.
That's why we had one of the best defenses of all time led by Bandy and future first round pick Michael Jackson who was a 3* that Bama and Auburn didn't offer? Stars matter until your coaches make you elite because they know and see talent regardless

Advertisement
Back