COACH Travis Williams (LB’s) is available, Would you add him as a LB’s coach to our staff

Travaris Robinson , said he named his son after coach Travis Williams. "A guy that I'll love forever," Robinson said. "I still talk to him all the time and I'm so excited about him. He's starting his career off and hopefully one day we can bring 'em apart and we'll be reunited."

Attachments

• EB8B4E8E-12B9-4951-8AFE-D13CB1D6AEAC.jpeg
    EB8B4E8E-12B9-4951-8AFE-D13CB1D6AEAC.jpeg
    959.8 KB · Views: 7
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With T-Will's $450k contract expired at Auburn. UM could definitely offer a soft landing spot as a defensive analyst for 2021 and then as LB Coach for 2022. He would give Manny an extra set of eyes both in scheme development and offer Baker indirect LB coaching help.

Go Canes

He can coach & recruit...

So that’s a hard NO from Manuela, it’s Baker or Death for Mandy.
Do you think there's any possibility that Manny got T-Rob to come here under the premise that he will be the DC next year? I think it was you who mentioned he may want to branch out from the Muschamp D, and having a year to learn Manny's D would make sense before jumping in as the playcaller next year. I don't think Manny wants to be the DC/playcaller long-term

Advertisement
Advertisement
Me this morning:

Stop it. Ain't happening. You guys are silly and unrealistic.

Me this afternoon:

Attachments

• 3B3CEB34-7383-42F1-B981-27DEEF8DB8CB.gif
    3B3CEB34-7383-42F1-B981-27DEEF8DB8CB.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Do you think there's any possibility that Manny got T-Rob to come here under the premise that he will be the DC next year? I think it was you who mentioned he may want to branch out from the Muschamp D, and having a year to learn Manny's D would make sense before jumping in as the playcaller next year. I don't think Manny wants to be the DC/playcaller long-term
Highly doubt it.

I think Manny really wants Baker to work as the DC, but he understands he couldn’t justifiably keep him as the main play caller on Defense after the UNC embarrassment, so he took play calling away from Baker but kept him on under the guise of after this season if the Defense returns back to “normal” under Manny then he can hand it back over to Bake for 2022 & say “see he learned under me how to not let the Defense slide off a cliff & now he’s all better & can call plays again!”

Manny doesn’t believe his defense is an issue, he just thinks if the players just executed it correctly then everything would be fine. He believes in Baker because Bake is his disciple & he’s not gonna part ways with Baker until Baker decides he wants to go elsewhere.

In all honesty, I’ll be shocked if T-Rob is even on staff after this season.

Highly doubt it.

I think Manny really wants Baker to work as the DC, but he understands he couldn’t justifiably keep him as the main play caller on Defense after the UNC embarrassment, so he took play calling away from Baker but kept him on under the guise of after this season if the Defense returns back to “normal” under Manny then he can hand it back over to Bake for 2022 & say “see he learned under me how to not let the Defense slide off a cliff & now he’s all better & can call plays again!”

Manny doesn’t believe his defense is an issue, he just thinks if the players just executed it correctly then everything would be fine. He believes in Baker because Bake is his disciple & he’s not gonna part ways with Baker until Baker decides he wants to go elsewhere.

In all honesty, I’ll be shocked if T-Rob is even on staff after this season.
sad arrested development GIF

Advertisement
Back