Coach Soldinger called it

Never Happened before..or since, matter of fact...it'll never happen again....Enjoy the memories...
13220960_1229821450361264_2351333540229910272_n.jpg

Advertisement
Miami has a recruiting problem and a coaching problem, they make nervous and scared hires that they over think ****. They also know that this hire would fool the basic fans
I'll admit it I was one of the idiots.but maybe all of us can't accept the fact that the team was worse off than we thought.Manny isn't going anywhere for at least a couple years.maybe if we sacrifice a goat on greentree practise field it'll exorcise the demon/curse out of our team.or give the administration a trip to outer space.

You mean the WR corch we have from Air Force that has never put a player in the league at his position isn’t developing his players? HOW SWAY
Right. AF Academy football which run's the ball. Akin to Army. Lol. Man, hometown chico really made some questionable hire's. Because of cash flow problems. Ouch

he held out for this job for years. he was also learning the changes in the games at ESPN.
Shhhhh.....These guys know all the facts about whats happening in Butch's life now, and back then....they even know about what happened at the end of 2000 because they heard it from someone....Pffttt....My constant communication with Butch for 24yrs doesn't hold a candle to CIS's very own Anti-Butch Guru's....I need to stay in my lane...

Advertisement
Solindger coached our STs in the early 2000s and our production under him was never higher. We owned that part of the game.

Soldinger was a great RB coach. As a ST coach he was okayish, maybe a bit above average. He clearly underachieved with Devin Hester.
Thats not the point...Point is...we F-ed up letting him go..and then not rehiring him from 2007-2015...Thats 100% fact...as you have seen with player development and evaluations the past 15yrs..

How was it Miami’s fault that Butch left? He left us a week before signing day after promising not to leave. He basically forced the Coker hiring on Miami. He wanted to be an NFL coach rather than staying at Miami. There was nothing the admin could do to prevent him from leaving.

Soldinger was a great RB coach. As a ST coach he was okayish, maybe a bit above average. He clearly underachieved with De

How was it Miami’s fault that Butch left? He left us a week before signing day after promising not to leave. He practically forced the Coker hiring on Miami. He wanted to be an NFL coach rather than staying at Miami. There was nothing the admin could do to prevent him from leaving.
Thats BS.....UM tryed to F him on his Buyout among other things...Dont repeat Garbage that you heard, when its a bunch of BS....
ROTFLMFAO at the Administration couldn't do nothing to keep him....thats such BS...I honestly dont know where to start...

Shhhhh.....These guys know all the facts about whats happening in Butch's life now, and back then....they even know about what happened at the end of 2000 because they heard it from someone....Pffttt....My constant communication with Butch for 24yrs doesn't hold a candle to CIS's very own Anti-Butch Guru's....I need to stay in my lane...
shalala wanted alvarez. blame the troll. it took two to tango

Soldinger was a great RB coach. As a ST coach he was okayish, maybe a bit above average. He clearly underachieved with De

How was it Miami’s fault that Butch left? He left us a week before signing day after promising not to leave. He practically forced the Coker hiring on Miami. He wanted to be an NFL coach rather than staying at Miami. There was nothing the admin could do to prevent him from leaving.

Underachieved with who? Don't tell me you were about to type Devin Hester.... Hester won games here on STs... Opening kick off against UF certainly came in handy. Multiple returns against UL. Blocked FG against FSU. Each one of those were game changing plays.

Advertisement
they should talk to the guys whos lives he changed forever, even at UNC he put guys into the NFL.
he gave guys the chance to change their families trajectory forever whether it was through the NFL or Coaching.

they should talk to the guys whos lives he changed forever, even at UNC he put guys into the NFL.
he gave guys the chance to change their families trajectory forever whether it was through the NFL or Coaching.
They should talk to me and how he was to my family....they should talk to @dsddcane and ask him as well.

Advertisement
Underachieved with who? Don't tell me you were about to type Devin Hester.... Hester won games here on STs... Opening kick off against UF certainly came in handy. Multiple returns against UL. Blocked FG against FSU. Each one of those were game changing plays.

Hester had his moments at Miami, but looking at his NFL career I think he could have been much better at the U.

Advertisement
my friends that are FSU fans told me when golden left "thank god for us you didn't hire butch" No one even cared when we hired manny.
Gary Patterson is who I wanted in 07....He was there for the taking and would've killed it at UM....Does more with less than any coach in America the last 7-8yrs....

Gary Patterson is who I wanted in 07....He was there for the taking and would've killed it at UM....Does more with less than any coach in America the last 7-8yrs....
i wanted butch after golden. i wasnt big on mario but after mannys gone, it will be mario.

Advertisement
Back