Coach Rumph

Advertisement
The focus should be be on Banda aNd Patke (with his **** poor special teams). And before you deflect in defense of Banda, tell me who he has both recruited and developed at safety... I will wait. Oh, make no mistake... Bolden came because of his high school teammates, not Banda.
Jj, redwine, jcarter, hall, bolden (developing). First three are in da league!

Jj, redwine, jcarter, hall, bolden (developing). First three are in da league!
I said both recruited and developed. None of those guys fit that category. How mich PT did Knowles get over many of those guys last year? Holla!

four years in and have their recruited players and we are scared at corner 10 yards off and bailing at snap.. Meanwhile UAB is playing press and in our grill..

Not sure how you have 3 year corners but you are the "cant recruit but can corch em up" guy and you are scared defense against UAB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The focus should be be on Banda aNd Patke (with his **** poor special teams). And before you deflect in defense of Banda, tell me who he has both recruited and developed at safety... I will wait. Oh, make no mistake... Bolden came because of his high school teammates, not Banda.
I see, I didn’t realize that you were so heavily involved in the bolden recruitment to make such a statement as this. This is a sauces statement. If you ain’t naming them, then gtfoh !

Advertisement
You've managed to become one the bottom tier posters on this site in just one day of having an account. Really impressive stuff.
Is your main goal to belittle people?

What is your solution to our issues? What are you going to say when we are a .500 or a .450 team again?

Focus on solutions Bro.

Fyi, I've been on this board for many years. It just happens that I forgot my credentials and I had more important issues to take care of in the past year than posting on a board with people like you.

four years in and have their recruited players and we are scared at corner 10 yards off and bailing at snap.. Meanwhile UAB is playing press and in our grill..

Not sure how you have 3 year corners but you are the "cant recruit but can corch em up" guy and you are scared defense against UAB
Doesn't the DC dictate weather we press or play off? I'm pretty sure Rumph doesn't make those decisions.

Advertisement
Back