Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[video=youtube_share;ZzrYQToyGQ0]https://youtu.be/ZzrYQToyGQ0[/video]
[video=youtube_share;FxRuLjKSboU]https://youtu.be/FxRuLjKSboU[/video]
[video=youtube_share;Vz4muB76O60]https://youtu.be/Vz4muB76O60[/video]
[video=youtube_share;mjds03v5Z5A]https://youtu.be/mjds03v5Z5A[/video]

Advertisement
I haven't watched the video yet, but today just seems like one of those days when Richt is ****ed about lack of execution/effort

Two observations.

Richt is the antithesis of Goldone. Genuine, collected and honest.

Walton's comment on the quarterbacks could be interpreted to support what Brooklyn has said. Seems like Allison was considered the man at the time he was injured.

Walton need to cut that "baby" mess. We know he's the man back there and CMR does as well. Surprise that he would give the media something like that to run with being a vet and knowing we have to find out whose going to be under center. Ok, its hot and he putting in work but darn don't crap on the philosophy and objective of spring ball. But savages are competitive gameday, practice, and drills. You gone get yours mark, all the way to the league...love the hunger

Advertisement
Walton need to cut that "baby" mess. We know he's the man back there and CMR does as well. Surprise that he would give the media something like that to run with being a vet and knowing we have to find out whose going to be under center. Ok, its hot and he putting in work but darn don't crap on the philosophy and objective of spring ball. But savages are competitive gameday, practice, and drills. You gone get yours mark, all the way to the league...love the hunger

Love it. I'd always rather pull the reigns back on a kid instead of having to push him.

Controlled aggression.

For all the craziness surrounding the QB race Coach Richt laid it out pretty clear...

This thing won't be over until Fall & he's not married to any of'em.

Advertisement
How can anyone have a problem with what Mark was saying?

He's clearly hungry & motivated, he's a Beast & beasts need to eat...

What you saw from Walton is called, being ****ed off for greatness.

Advertisement
How can anyone have a problem with what Mark was saying?

He's clearly hungry & motivated, he's a Beast & beasts need to eat...

What you saw from Walton is called, being ****ed off for greatness.

Agree but he also has to think about the bigger picture. We have no QB right now. He will get all he can handle come the Fall as he will be relied on heavily. That defense is scary and the last thing we need is him getting hurt fooling around with Spring ball. He goes down and you might as well flush the season down the toilet.

This aint Frank Gore going down in 2002 and McGahee stepping in with no dropoff. We have no clue what Homer can do and we havent heard a peep about Burns since he got carted off. Our RB situation is scary when people are begging a washed up, 3rd string RB from Clemson to please join us to help. Smh.

Get SMD out of my face!!! Literally, she ask the worst questions I've ever seen....

Love the passion that Mark has. Love the point the d is saying they want to be the best d the o faces all year.
It's beginning to feel like 2000 all over again.

Come on man... Walton wants the ball... and i wouldn't expect anything less from him

Richt wants to see QB play and not worried about Walton's disgruntled mind set of, "Me first" and nothing wrong with that. All Great players want the ball first but finding the QB at this juncture is priority ONE. Hopefully Walton settles down and accepts his minor roll for now.

This is nothing to be concerned about.

Advertisement
All of the greats want the rock in their hands. That's a leadership quality from Mark. Feed him.

Walton's attitude signals a return of that old school competitive swagger. RJ saying he wants to win, but in a way like he's sick of losing, was awesome too. Please dear God give us a QB!!!!!!!!

Come on man... Walton wants the ball... and i wouldn't expect anything less from him

Richt wants to see QB play and not worried about Walton's disgruntled mind set of, "Me first" and nothing wrong with that. All Great players want the ball first but finding the QB at this juncture is priority ONE. Hopefully Walton settles down and accepts his minor roll for now.

This is nothing to be concerned about.

IMG_3965.jpg

Advertisement
Back