Coach Richt not happy with offense today

Advertisement
Advertisement
"It's on me, but I promise you it's going to be on everybody else too." Coach got that FIRE!!!

Two weeks to go .... I think he is taking off his "good ole grandpa" shades ... time to start lighting them up

Advertisement
Everyone thinks Coach Richt is soft, he loves the game and this program, he has passion and knows when to use it.

I take this as the dog days of camp and coach trying to keep motivation up.

Yeah and a reporter asked him if this was a consistent performance throughout camp and richt replied no just today. Said that #1 offense has been good throughout camp they just wasn't good in the 1 minute drill

Advertisement
When's the last time we've run a good 1-minute offense? Randy and Al were horrific clock managers. Richt isn't fooling around, knows that's the difference between good and great.

I get the feeling that some of his angst is with the asst. coaches. They'd better have it down pat before 10 tomorrow morning LOL

Advertisement
Regardless of the content, Richt gives a great interview. Answers the question, keeps the answer short and to the point, he's honest, and most importantly he doesn't sound like a babbling hillbilly like Dumbo and Dabo.

I wonder if the defense is just that **** good.

Considering our Offense was so ****** last year, I doubt that's the case.

I love CMR's honesty with the media. It tells me how secure of himself he is. Unlike the faaggot regimes the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Sounds like we're working on installs for FSU & one of the QB's is making the wrong decision in the 1min Offense.

The thing Mark & Jon preach to the QB's is do exactly what they ask them to do, they don't like freelancing & improvisational Quarterbacking, they want it done their way & they want it done right.

I'm guessing that's what has kept the QB race open all this time, none of these guys seem to be able to just the run the Offense the way they're supposed to.

Advertisement
Back