Coach Richt bonding with players…via hooverboard

Advertisement
Lack of reading comprehension must be a prerequisite of the POTATOE existence. I have no criticism of Richt (he hasn't done anything), only with his prematurely ejaculating SLURPERS.

By the way, didn't the Troll get rid of the men's diving team?

Advertisement
Nice to have a coach who can just relax and chill with his players outside of football. Creates deeper relationships. Needless to say Golden would've scoffed at the idea

Next step is a pool party, then an ice-cream social, followed by DODGE BALL and a hoemoe photo shoot.

POTATOES are easily impressed.

Main difference is richt's players actually love him, you didn't see the players clamoring for golden to come back for their banquet did you?

yet you'd clamor for him to come back. stfu brock

Nice to have a coach who can just relax and chill with his players outside of football. Creates deeper relationships. Needless to say Golden would've scoffed at the idea

Next step is a pool party, then an ice-cream social, followed by DODGE BALL and a hoemoe photo shoot.

Main difference is richt's players actually love him, you didn't see the players clamoring for golden to come back for their banquet did you?

If you want love, get a dog.

Richt's players love him because they actually accomplished something, they won games. The POTATOES here want to give Richt love before he accomplishes anything.

Let Richt actually earn the love.

LOL must have been brutal for you to have to shelve that idiotic picture of the plane tailing that streamer that said something about butch's plan working for 3 days during Thanksgiving. Being out of the loop completely and 100% in the dark about what was actually going on while you were flying your little snoopy plane in your signature block has clearly been humbling for you. Corny little man.

Advertisement
Butch wasn't even hired and people gave him god like status. Now that people are enjoying a cool moment with Richt and some players it's "he hasn't done anything to deserve this, or win at Miami first, etc.

**** outta here with that hypocritical bull****.

Butch wasnt hired move the **** on

Only hypocrites are people like you.

When word got out that Butch was seemingly gonna get hired, guys like ThreadKilla were stating that "anything less than an 11 wins season next year would be unacceptable."

When Richt got hired, the narrative changed to, "well, it'll take him a couple of years to right the ship."

****** hypocrites! If anything Richt should be held to a hired standard, since his winning percentage is so great.

If anything, Butch should have been the one given more wiggle room, since according to you all he sucks.

You POTATOES never seem to amaze me.

Talk about a double standard.
I set 9 wins for Butch and set 9 wins for Richt. I initially said ten in the WEZ but realized that might be difficult for a first year. Nice try though. Funny thing is, I wanted Butch over Richt and wished we had gone with Butch, but I wasn't married to one coach. Once Richt was announced I thought about all the positives he could bring and embraced the hire.

You all need to do the same and move on.

Richt's players love him because they actually accomplished something, they won games. The POTATOES here want to give Richt love before he accomplishes anything.

LOL must have been brutal for you to have to shelve that idiotic picture of the plane tailing that streamer that said something about butch's plan working for 3 days during Thanksgiving. Being out of the loop completely and 100% in the dark about what was actually going on while you were flying your little snoopy plane in your signature block has clearly been humbling for you. Corny little man.

I am so humbled. Lol.

I wanted Butch back. He didn't get the job. A phenomenal coach with the one of the best resumes in active college football did get the job. I was bummed for 15 seconds that Butch didn't get the job because he was so close, I got over it, and then I got extremely excited, as any fan of the program should be, over Richt being hired.

As far as Butch's popularity on CIS goes, the most ardent BBB supporters are the most responsible for people trashing Butch now. When logic goes out the window and people start saying that Butch is responsible for Jimmy's and Dennis's championships then you invite people to smash your ludicrous opinion and the main subject of it. Follow that up with when people brought up legitimate concerns and issues about Butch, the cult BBB'ers took it like a personal insult to themselves and Butch. If Butch is so great, shouldn't it be easy to calmly and rationally explain concerns people have about him especially if they're genuine concerns? I would think so. After all that happened it just became a game of goading the Butch diehards into losing control and hating on Butch even now became a move in messing with them.

Thanks for everything Butch. I hope you get into the school sports hall of fame. You saved the program once and built the greatest team in the history of college football. But you didn't get the job this go around and that's the end of it. Enjoy the radio job.

Time to rally around Richt, an elite outstanding coach. I hope that the most focused BBB people aren't going to carry their sour grapes into the season and support Butch over the program and use a loss as an excuse to break out the BBB chants just to try and say, "Aha! We were right!"

I don't really see how Richt playing on a hover board with the players is some sort of evidence that he's won the heart of the team in a little more than a week and I also don't see the reason why people are doing whatever they can to just completely dismiss and undermine it as an Al Golden-esque empty PR move. It's still the honeymoon period and Richt is devoting his time to what should be his two main focuses, recruiting and assembling the staff, while acclimating himself to the players without stepping on the staff that is still in place. What exactly should he be doing differently? He hasn't made any monumental change yet but for how long he's been the coach he's handled it exactly like he should have thus far.
TedHendricks knocks another one outta the park. Excellent post.

Advertisement
I wanted Butch back. He didn't get the job. A phenomenal coach with the one of the best resumes in active college football did get the job. I was bummed for 15 seconds that Butch didn't get the job because he was so close, I got over it, and then I got extremely excited, as any fan of the program should be, over Richt being hired.

As far as Butch's popularity on CIS goes, the most ardent BBB supporters are the most responsible for people trashing Butch now. When logic goes out the window and people start saying that Butch is responsible for Jimmy's and Dennis's championships then you invite people to smash your ludicrous opinion and the main subject of it. Follow that up with when people brought up legitimate concerns and issues about Butch, the cult BBB'ers took it like a personal insult to themselves and Butch. If Butch is so great, shouldn't it be easy to calmly and rationally explain concerns people have about him especially if they're genuine concerns? I would think so. After all that happened it just became a game of goading the Butch diehards into losing control and hating on Butch even now became a move in messing with them.

Thanks for everything Butch. I hope you get into the school sports hall of fame. You saved the program once and built the greatest team in the history of college football. But you didn't get the job this go around and that's the end of it. Enjoy the radio job.

Time to rally around Richt, an elite outstanding coach. I hope that the most focused BBB people aren't going to carry their sour grapes into the season and support Butch over the program and use a loss as an excuse to break out the BBB chants just to try and say, "Aha! We were right!"

I don't really see how Richt playing on a hover board with the players is some sort of evidence that he's won the heart of the team in a little more than a week and I also don't see the reason why people are doing whatever they can to just completely dismiss and undermine it as an Al Golden-esque empty PR move. It's still the honeymoon period and Richt is devoting his time to what should be his two main focuses, recruiting and assembling the staff, while acclimating himself to the players without stepping on the staff that is still in place. What exactly should he be doing differently? He hasn't made any monumental change yet but for how long he's been the coach he's handled it exactly like he should have thus far.
TedHendricks knocks another one outta the park. Excellent post.

I appreciate the endorsement, my friend. I'm trying to be as fair, balanced, and honest as I can be.

Last edited:

I am so humbled. Lol.

I am so humbled. Lol.

Advertisement

This guy gets it and should post more often. Well-said.

This guy gets it and should post more often. Well-said.

(Fist bump).

Advertisement
Back