Coach Richt bonding with players…via hooverboard

Next step is a pool party, then an ice-cream social, followed by DODGE BALL and a hoemoe photo shoot.

POTATOES are easily impressed.

Main difference is richt's players actually love him, you didn't see the players clamoring for golden to come back for their banquet did you?

If you want love, get a dog.

Richt's players love him because they actually accomplished something, they won games. The POTATOES here want to give Richt love before he accomplishes anything.

Let Richt actually earn the love.

4th most wins ever by a coach in his first 15 seasons is not an accomplishment in college football? Man foh lol. Earn what? A coach that won 145 games in 15 years doesn't have your respect lol

Richt's history got him the Miami gig. Wonderful for him. However, he hasn't won game one for the Miami Hurricanes. He hasn't gotten a staff together, nor recruited a class. I understand he can't control the calendar. He hasn't done a thing for the U, yet all the POTATOES want to prostrate themselves at his feet.

***** whatever emotional attachment the girlie-men exhibit. I want to see actual really real results. That begins with hiring a competent staff, then bringing in a top class, then revamping the team strategery, then actually winning games.

Those are all valid points, but why is it necessary to ***** every single time anyone says anything optimistic? WTF is your problem?

Advertisement
Enough with the Butch **** already. He didn't get hired, move on with Richt. I understand the negativity after 10-11 years of futility, but let's move on with Richt. I wanted Butch, didn't happen, but very happy with Richt and 100% support him and the team. Some of you fokking chumps want to be recognized as right rather than supporting the Canes. Fok U and the horse you road in on. Half of you are Golden slurpers and Doh'Nofrio slurpers. Shut up and support Richt and the Canes. The fokface era and the possibility of a second Butch era are over. Rejoice and accept those circumstances. For you jerkoffs that need to get a participation trophy, go find a safe place for your sissy self.

Go Canes!

Main difference is richt's players actually love him, you didn't see the players clamoring for golden to come back for their banquet did you?

Richt's players love him because they actually accomplished something, they won games. The POTATOES here want to give Richt love before he accomplishes anything.

4th most wins ever by a coach in his first 15 seasons is not an accomplishment in college football? Man foh lol. Earn what? A coach that won 145 games in 15 years doesn't have your respect lol

Richt's history got him the Miami gig. Wonderful for him. However, he hasn't won game one for the Miami Hurricanes. He hasn't gotten a staff together, nor recruited a class. I understand he can't control the calendar. He hasn't done a thing for the U, yet all the POTATOES want to prostrate themselves at his feet.

***** whatever emotional attachment the girlie-men exhibit. I want to see actual really real results. That begins with hiring a competent staff, then bringing in a top class, then revamping the team strategery, then actually winning games.

Those are all valid points, but why is it necessary to ***** every single time anyone says anything optimistic? WTF is your problem?

Some folks enjoy being miserable.
They would complain about the curtains at an orgy.

Well **** lol

Advertisement
Keep an eye on these insidious butt hurt BBB maggots. Richt's first loss is going to be a great day for them.

That reply is no good without photos.

image.jpg

Next step is a pool party, then an ice-cream social, followed by DODGE BALL and a hoemoe photo shoot.

Idk if you were one of the ppl that were crying for Davis but if he would've been hired you would be doing the same thing. Richt hasn't done anything and butch hasnt done anything for Miami is recent years.

It's ok for ppl to excited for Richt. It's. The hover board video is ok and it doesn't mean he is making the team soft.

Advertisement

View attachment 34491

Dying.
LOL.

Idk if you were one of the ppl that were crying for Davis but if he would've been hired you would be doing the same thing. Richt hasn't done anything and butch hasnt done anything for Miami is recent years.

It's ok for ppl to excited for Richt. It's. The hover board video is ok and it doesn't mean he is making the team soft.

klama is praying that someone hires butch so he can ****post a bunch of "whothe****cares is going to win a natty in x years" threads. he's in denial that the greatest coach of all time™ is still unwanted anywhere else.

Butch wasn't even hired and people gave him god like status. Now that people are enjoying a cool moment with Richt and some players it's "he hasn't done anything to deserve this, or win at Miami first, etc.

**** outta here with that hypocritical bull****.

Butch wasnt hired move the **** on

Advertisement

Yet if Butch Davis da gawd was hired you would be screaming " We Back" that same week. LOL

If
If
If

Butch ain't HC, so your argument is specious.

you are such a joke.

Nice to have a coach who can just relax and chill with his players outside of football. Creates deeper relationships. Needless to say Golden would've scoffed at the idea

He has the fifth highest winning percentage among 120+ coaches. He's earned it.

Nice to have a coach who can just relax and chill with his players outside of football. Creates deeper relationships. Needless to say Golden would've scoffed at the idea

This^^^^^

The same slurp crew back at it again before said coach has shown any results on the field for us.

They will never learn. It's like a vicious cycle. They did it with Radio and then with Alfredo.

Let's be optimistic about Richt, but don't slurp before you see what the product on the field will look like.

Then you all look like a bunch of idiots when you bash the guy later on if he doesn't live up to expectations.

Advertisement
Butch wasn't even hired and people gave him god like status. Now that people are enjoying a cool moment with Richt and some players it's "he hasn't done anything to deserve this, or win at Miami first, etc.

**** outta here with that hypocritical bull****.

Butch wasnt hired move the **** on

Only hypocrites are people like you.

When word got out that Butch was seemingly gonna get hired, guys like ThreadKilla were stating that "anything less than an 11 wins season next year would be unacceptable."

When Richt got hired, the narrative changed to, "well, it'll take him a couple of years to right the ship."

****** hypocrites! If anything Richt should be held to a hired standard, since his winning percentage is so great.

If anything, Butch should have been the one given more wiggle room, since according to you all he sucks.

You POTATOES never seem to amaze me.

Talk about a double standard.

I wanted Butch back. He didn't get the job. A phenomenal coach with the one of the best resumes in active college football did get the job. I was bummed for 15 seconds that Butch didn't get the job because he was so close, I got over it, and then I got extremely excited, as any fan of the program should be, over Richt being hired.

As far as Butch's popularity on CIS goes, the most ardent BBB supporters are the most responsible for people trashing Butch now. When logic goes out the window and people start saying that Butch is responsible for Jimmy's and Dennis's championships then you invite people to smash your ludicrous opinion and the main subject of it. Follow that up with when people brought up legitimate concerns and issues about Butch, the cult BBB'ers took it like a personal insult to themselves and Butch. If Butch is so great, shouldn't it be easy to calmly and rationally explain concerns people have about him especially if they're genuine concerns? I would think so. After all that happened it just became a game of goading the Butch diehards into losing control and hating on Butch even now became a move in messing with them.

Thanks for everything Butch. I hope you get into the school sports hall of fame. You saved the program once and built the greatest team in the history of college football. But you didn't get the job this go around and that's the end of it. Enjoy the radio job.

Time to rally around Richt, an elite outstanding coach. I hope that the most focused BBB people aren't going to carry their sour grapes into the season and support Butch over the program and use a loss as an excuse to break out the BBB chants just to try and say, "Aha! We were right!"

I don't really see how Richt playing on a hover board with the players is some sort of evidence that he's won the heart of the team in a little more than a week and I also don't see the reason why people are doing whatever they can to just completely dismiss and undermine it as an Al Golden-esque empty PR move. It's still the honeymoon period and Richt is devoting his time to what should be his two main focuses, recruiting and assembling the staff, while acclimating himself to the players without stepping on the staff that is still in place. What exactly should he be doing differently? He hasn't made any monumental change yet but for how long he's been the coach he's handled it exactly like he should have thus far.

View attachment 34491

one of the best posts on here lol

I wanted Butch back. He didn't get the job. A phenomenal coach with the one of the best resumes in active college football did get the job. I was bummed for 15 seconds that Butch didn't get the job because he was so close, I got over it, and then I got extremely excited, as any fan of the program should be, over Richt being hired.

As far as Butch's popularity on CIS goes, the most ardent BBB supporters are the most responsible for people trashing Butch now. When logic goes out the window and people start saying that Butch is responsible for Jimmy's and Dennis's championships then you invite people to smash your ludicrous opinion and the main subject of it. Follow that up with when people brought up legitimate concerns and issues about Butch, the cult BBB'ers took it like a personal insult to themselves and Butch. If Butch is so great, shouldn't it be easy to calmly and rationally explain concerns people have about him especially if they're genuine concerns? I would think so. After all that happened it just became a game of goading the Butch diehards into losing control and hating on Butch even now became a move in messing with them.

Thanks for everything Butch. I hope you get into the school sports hall of fame. You saved the program once and built the greatest team in the history of college football. But you didn't get the job this go around and that's the end of it. Enjoy the radio job.

Time to rally around Richt, an elite outstanding coach. I hope that the most focused BBB people aren't going to carry their sour grapes into the season and support Butch over the program and use a loss as an excuse to break out the BBB chants just to try and say, "Aha! We were right!"

I don't really see how Richt playing on a hover board with the players is some sort of evidence that he's won the heart of the team in a little more than a week and I also don't see the reason why people are doing whatever they can to just completely dismiss and undermine it as an Al Golden-esque empty PR move. It's still the honeymoon period and Richt is devoting his time to what should be his two main focuses, recruiting and assembling the staff, while acclimating himself to the players without stepping on the staff that is still in place. What exactly should he be doing differently? He hasn't made any monumental change yet but for how long he's been the coach he's handled it exactly like he should have thus far.

Agree with everything.

Was never a butch guy myself and the second richt was fired I adamantly supported him and wanted us to get him.

People say that they want richt to earn our love and respect which is just common sense and a way for these fake fans to hedge their bets and hope to be right in case we do poorly.

It is a fact that richt is the most accomplished coach ever hired by Miami. Those of you waiting to be impressed, let me ask.. Have you ever been excited about a hire that we have made over the years?

Well with your logic you should not have been. JJ, Howard, butch, golden, Shannon, etc. Have all had crap resumes compared to richt at the point UM hired them

Nobody is giving richt a pass but it's ****** that a good portion of the posters on here are so desperate to be right that they hope the coach doesn't succeed.

This is a Miami hurricanes message board. Not a butch Davis message board, not a Fuente, Herman message board (btw those upset with Richt and wanted Fuente or Herman are insane).

Advertisement
Back