Coach Pop Cooney

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe mine went something like… Pitts is a nice TE but he isn’t Brevin, Brevin is a premier NFL prospect
I was basically laughing at them in Gator Tears calling him the best TE prospect and above Brevin and Mallory.

ahhh good times early 2019 was when I first signed up here and y'all were on Pitts NECK when I was like "I think he can be good, he just haven't gotten a chance to".

I was dead ahh wrong but a few others though that i'm going to keep nameless lol
Man he needs a QB bad. he's been the worst TE in the NFL this year and I'm being generous saying that.

Advertisement
Man he needs a QB bad. he's been the worst TE in the NFL this year and I'm being generous saying that.

**** you can same the same with Brevin in Houston. Give him a competant QB, and watch he develops to a 400-600 yard a season TE. Pitts though...even with him recently going to the IR with a torn ACL/MCL, they need to stop the bs get a legit QB cause Mariota not it and i'm not sure Desmond Ridder is the answer too.

**** you can same the same with Brevin in Houston. Give him a competant QB, and watch he develops to a 400-600 yard a season TE. Pitts though...even with him recently going to the IR with a torn ACL/MCL, they need to stop the bs get a legit QB cause Mariota not it and i'm not sure Desmond Ridder is the answer too.
Agree. Brevin went to the wrong situation. He would have been great in a Chargers or Rams offense.

Advertisement
Falcons are wasting Pitts with Mariota at QB.
Pitts should be putting up major numbers.

Mariota has been horrible imo. He has always been a conservative passer but that’s why I thought Pitts would do well but for him to continue to get on the field and continue to not target Pitts is shameful. Atl needs a qb

Advertisement
Back