Coach Pop Cooney

At the end of last season, we were very high on Restrepo, George, B. Smith, and Romello. What happened? Oh yeah, Josh ***** *** Hoe Gattis.
He needs to go! Kevin Steele has been a great DC but I think it’s time we get a new voice also. We have money now! Fix the mistakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forgot we need only 5 star kids here to be successful…

If you think X, BSmith, George, Colbie, and Brinson wouldn’t be very productive in a real offense I don’t know what to tell you

Also who is “brenson”
We ran a screen tonyoung and didn’t work. We then run the same to smith and he’s productive in it. We have talent just habe to use it properly

I'm certain there are many of players on UF that you had high hopes for that didn't pan out.

A laundry list. Im just saying that in regards to those two, i just never saw “it” when they were on the field before this year. Yea certain kids can make you eat crow but a lot of em validate your early prediction on em once them games get played.

Advertisement
I mean we think some of our recruits are more than what they are. Same elsewhere

I was saying about them is that not when yall signed em i felt they would just be JAG but after seeing em play, even early, that they just dont have “it”. They can still be productive and useful but it wouldnt shock me once yall get more talent in the WR room if they got passed up

Elksnis btw just been hurt since he been on campus more often than not

I was saying about them is that not when yall signed em i felt they would just be JAG but after seeing em play, even early, that they just dont have “it”. They can still be productive and useful but it wouldnt shock me once yall get more talent in the WR room if they got passed up

Elksnis btw just been hurt since he been on campus more often than not
Please keep in mind that I also thought you guys were hyping up Pitts too much out of high school so there’s that too. 💁🏻‍♂️

Idk what yall ever say in George and Romello tbh
ezgif-2-d15a5bcf75a8.gif

You see them make plays like this very early on in their careers and it's evident the natural talent is there, and you just hope they're able to mature and develop over the next couple of years. Doesn't always pan out.

Frankly I'm not writing off anyone on the offensive side of the ball after this season. This offensive made TVD look bad. Not mediocre or pedestrian, flat out bad, save one game against UNC's terrible defense.

A laundry list. Im just saying that in regards to those two, i just never saw “it” when they were on the field before this year. Yea certain kids can make you eat crow but a lot of em validate your early prediction on em once them games get played.
They flashed against Central Connecticut last year.

Advertisement
Please keep in mind that I also thought you guys were hyping up Pitts too much out of high school so there’s that too. 💁🏻‍♂️
ahhh good times early 2019 was when I first signed up here and y'all were on Pitts NECK when I was like "I think he can be good, he just haven't gotten a chance to".

I was dead ahh wrong but a few others though that i'm going to keep nameless lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back