COACH MARIO [is great, but do we have enough talent to win now?]

Advertisement
Why did you use "This year" twice in the same sentence? I think it's a question tho, actually. To try and answer the 1st two questions.

No & No.

As far as the last question... Are we going to Oklahoma talent wise? Probably not but I wouldn't be surprised if Mario found a few gems.

E8B708FB-C63D-47E6-8CCC-25DC1312B3E0.jpeg

First, what is “far” to you?

Second, do you think a south Florida three star is a five star anywhere else?

If the answer to the first is yes, I agree. If the answer to the second is also yes, I agree again.

Why did you use "This year" twice in the same sentence? I think it's a question tho, actually. To try and answer the 1st two questions.

No & No.

As far as the last question... Are we going to Oklahoma talent wise? Probably not but I wouldn't be surprised if Mario found a few gems.
U are funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
First, what is “far” to you?

Second, do you think a south Florida three star is a five star anywhere else?

If the answer to the first is yes, I agree. If the answer to the second is also yes, I agree again.
Soooo... when you ask "what is 'far' to you?" you find "yes" to be an acceptable answer?

we have the talent to win the coastal, just like we have forever. We’re 2 recruiting cycles IMO from being able to win the ACC over Clemson

We need the elite recruiting classes to start changing things. That starts with this next cycle coming up. We got alot of holes man so anything can happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on your definition of "Far". With the roster as it stands currently, no reason we can't make the ACCCG. If we don't win at least 9 games, it would be considered a failure IMO.

Advertisement
Back