Coach L Appreciation Thread

This is the same FBI that ignored Stoneman Douglas threats in 2018. I love my country but some of you MFers act like they the end all be all. Listen, I’m not telling you this off conjecture or assumptions. Caputo was in it. Neck deep. What I can’t tell you is what involvement if any did Larranaga have. If the Adidas scandal hadn’t broken, Nassir Little was a done deal to Miami. Heavy bag game involved. Trust me.
It's obvious that you have an axe to grind. Period. The NCAA tried everything to nail Miami and failed. If Caputo was truly involved, you think he would have skated without any consequences? Sure.

Advertisement
That may very well be true, but it's obvious that he either has a axe to grind, or there's something up. Either he knows something that the FBI, NCAA and the University didn't know, or he needs to sit this one out. I'm willing to bet that he's not so incredibly plugged in that he would know something that those named entities didn't know. Never mind the recorded conversations that show that L wasn't involved.

That may very well be true, but it's obvious that he either has a axe to grind, or there's something up. Either he knows something that the FBI, NCAA and the University didn't know, or he needs to sit this one out. I'm willing to bet that he's not so incredibly plugged in that he would know something that those named entities didn't know. Never mind the recorded conversations that show that L wasn't involved.
I have no idea what he does or doesn't know. I'm just clarifying that he's not a troll.

Advertisement
Guy has been the only good coach any of our major men’s programs has had for some time. We were extremely lucky he walked into our program.

I definitely don't have an axe to grind with anyone, especially the Univ of Miami. That school has been good to me and my family. Listen, when you're in the streets, many times you're going to come across and see & hear things law enforcement isn't privy to. Let's just say I've been in these basketball streets for a long time now. Again, what I've said recently and in the past regarding the FBI investigation is all true. I hope no one here thinks that the only ones involved in the scandal were the 5 black men who were arrested. Merl Code, Tony Bland, Lamont Evans, Chuck Person and "Book" Richardson were just pawns in the grand scheme of things who unfortunately and probably unjustly had to take the fall. They were just the tip of the iceberg. Ever ask yourself why wasn't Pitino ever arrested? It is what it is. I'll leave it at that. But for the love of God, let's stop pretending we weren't involved or that the FBI got it 100% right.

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back