Coach Kuligowski Touting His Bona Fidis

Advertisement
Interesting press release I just saw on Twitter. Kuligowski is now the defensive coordinator for the Wroclaw (Poland) Panthers. Can't say I saw that one coming. He must really hate recruiting.
Coach Kool is one of the most down to earth people I’ve ever met. He was at mizzou the same time me. He just wants to coach his guys and be with his family. He’s not with the other shît that comes with today’s college football. He’s made his money and in it for the love of the game.

Big time P5 coaching is fûcking exhausting. It takes a toll on you physically and emotionally. Some people would rather work 50-60 hours and do what they love while still being home for dinner. He could get a bigger job if he wanted but the cost isn’t worth the reward. And why not spend some time abroad in your late 50’s? Low pressure job in a cool place to live for a few years

Advertisement
Kool was told about Jordon Scott (the 330lb DL who was 1st team All State and Cane fan) over and over when we needed DL.... Kool told
him to kick rocks basically..never visited

Meanwhile, Mario scooped him up to Oregon where he made the Freshman All team team and played in the NFL

Kool was told about Jordon Scott (the 330lb DL who was 1st team All State and Cane fan) over and over when we needed DL.... Kool told
him to kick rocks basically..never visited

Meanwhile, Mario scooped him up to Oregon where he made the Freshman All team team and played in the NFL

Kul knows his stuff on the field.

But he was not all in, (or even partially in), on anything else. It gave the impression to others on staff he was a bit of a d*ck, and not a team player.

Ended up at Alabama after here, but Saban was not pleased with Kul's lack of "commitment."

Cal it what it is. It's why he tried for so long to get into the NFL. He could "just coach his guys" as @COCane4Life correctly noted. But even then, the grind of an NFL assistant, while it is more seasonal, is still an 80+ hour a week job at least 9-10 months out of the year. The grind isn't for everyone.

C'est la vie.

Interesting press release I just saw on Twitter. Kuligowski is now the defensive coordinator for the Wroclaw (Poland) Panthers. Can't say I saw that one coming. He must really hate recruiting.
Poland wants to increase their military members above 300k. Putin remembers Russia’s past power over the Polish populace.

Hope Kul is ready to go to war, he might still need to a recruit a few young lads.

(just a bad CiS joke, not a political position)

jeez. this dude went from one of the top DLCs in the country to this??

Dude burns bridges whenever he goes.

Mizzou- Got into with Barry Odom so much so that first thing Odom did after getting promoted to HC from DC was fire him. accusations of giving out the playbook were rumored after he got canned.

Miami- constantly interviewing for other jobs. Know that to annoy Richt.

Bama - Bama247 called him probably the worst assistant hire of the Saban era. Lasted 11 months

Toledo- well documented exit.

Advertisement
Coach Kool is one of the most down to earth people I’ve ever met. He was at mizzou the same time me. He just wants to coach his guys and be with his family. He’s not with the other shît that comes with today’s college football. He’s made his money and in it for the love of the game.

Big time P5 coaching is fûcking exhausting. It takes a toll on you physically and emotionally. Some people would rather work 50-60 hours and do what they love while still being home for dinner. He could get a bigger job if he wanted but the cost isn’t worth the reward. And why not spend some time abroad in your late 50’s? Low pressure job in a cool place to live for a few years
But moving to Poland for that? Consider me skeptical

But moving to Poland for that? Consider me skeptical
I know another retired, wildly popular coach that is going to Italy every year. Briles went overseas to work. Some guys just can't stop coaching and they treat you like a God over there. I have a hockey bro in Finland right now- paycheck, gym, trans, and free housing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back