*Coach Kool Gone...headed to Alabama*

Advertisement
So Bama taking Jobe and Kul. We can't keep anyone in south florida.. my goodness.

Well, hopefully we can replace him with someone who can actually recruit championship level D-linemen at a much better clip.

Advertisement
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO well he's gonna get paid like a pro coach and he won't even need to recruit. Glad some of yall wanted him outta here.

Bruce Feldman just tweeted that he thinks Kul might go to Alabama.

God, I ******* hate Saban.

Smart move by him. He won't have to recuit at Bama like he needed to here. Probably best for both parties. We get someone who is technically sound and can recruit while he goes to Bama to just coach.

Incredible if true about Bama. Either a disagreement between Richt or Manny or just a big pay raise. Either way, Richt has his work cut out for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Really weird timing here too. Like if he's going to alabama or any other college team why would he wait until after NSD, unless semething changed in the last week or so?
Thats what doesn't make sense. If its to move to the NFL, that makes sense, but going to a different CFB team this late really doesn't make any sense.

Advertisement
His recruiting was near horrendous

2016 -

Tyreic Martin
Joe Jackson - Baez is why Jackson came here
Pat Bethel - Cane Legacy

2017 -

DJ Johnson - Had to send his film to/contact Kool
Jon Ford - Was committed to old staff from what i recall
Jon Ford - I'll give him credit here (great evaluation)

2018 -

Gregory Rousseau
Nesta Silvera - Barely held on
Jodan Miller - late diamond in the rough

Those are very low numbers

Advertisement
Back