Coach Ice

TrojanCane

Long Time Listener
Premium
I seen someone post one time they felt he was coaching out of position with running backs. What's his specialty?? Offense? Defense? What position suits him best?

Advertisement
He is a winner. He should be the Head Coach.

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

I'd take Ice as HC. He would win 10+ a year here. Understands the culture, the local athlets, "advisors", and most importantly- he knows how to win.

Advertisement
Sometimes I can't tell if people on this board are pulling my leg or not (re: Ice as HC). Not sure if srs

He is an offensive guy... running backs is a good start for him... he is more of an offensive coordinator...

RBs are the easiest position to coach, its more on the kids talent, just need a guy who knows offense

As for ice as head coach thats a big reach

Advertisement
I think Ice has a bright future in college football but he's still green in the college ranks. Maybe he can be the next Gus Malzahn

I think Ice has a bright future in college football but he's still green in the college ranks. Maybe he can be the next Gus Malzahn

Thats a reach, Malzahn is getting big time.... more like Hugh Freeze, needs a lil more seasoning and he will be really good

Advertisement
Of all the staph members Ice is the most qualified to be HC.

Anyone who suggest otherwise is a ******* ****.

Thats a reach, Malzahn is getting big time.... more like Hugh Freeze, needs a lil more seasoning and he will be really good

I am sorry and I know I may be blasted for this. But him being a Black coach, he will never truly be given the freedom to progress through the learning curb. As much as some want to deny the presence of bias, it is alive and well in our society and even more so in high profile positions. Basically if and when he is given a chance at a head job somwhere, as soon as fails to meet expectations he will get pink slipped

Advertisement

It's hilarious that people keep bring up Malzahn and Freeze. They worked their way up and were actually a HC. They didnt wake up one day and magically became a HC. Same with people constantly saying "they started from somewhere" referring to a high school coach being the head guy of Miami.
Funny how people wanna golden with a project, one problem with another. lol. Give me a true college HC, not an inexperience high school coach that some big time poster gave his approval.

Ice won a national high school champ. What has Golden ever won? Did he even coach high school ball?

Advertisement
Back